High Rollers MX park in Darrow,La all quad race July 3rd

MXMIKE

High Rollers MX park in Darrow,La all quad race July 3rd

#1 Post by MXMIKE »

I was asked to anounce this by the track owner.

There will be an all quad race July 3rd night time race under the lights.

There will be a pro class 200% pay back,beginer class,
Blaster and 250 4 stroke class, atleast 2 90 classes and a 50 class.

If there is a need to add more classes they will do it.

For more info call 225-268-5489

sillysspeed

#2 Post by sillysspeed »

good luck!! :usa

JerJer24

#3 Post by JerJer24 »

i will do my best to be there

MXMIKE

#4 Post by MXMIKE »

That would be great!smile.gif

cdrookie

#5 Post by cdrookie »

wow:wow 200% payback! sounds like the pro class will have a full gate!

MXMIKE

#6 Post by MXMIKE »

Should be great. Im going to try my hand in it. I finaly got mine back together:clap: . Come on out. There is going to be a bunch off classes to choose from.

CDaleChick

#7 Post by CDaleChick »

id make it out there if i had the money, mike are u comin out to splendora on the 27th they changed the track up some and its fun, some guy from LA came here yesterday and cleared our triple step up, his name is Ryan Artell, he races a yfz450 and his sponsor is All Pro Cycles, have u heard of him...he was pretty **** good!

MXMIKE

#8 Post by MXMIKE »

YES HE IS VERY FAST!!!! Was he by his self? They are very good people also. I always wanted to see how he would do in Texas.
I think this year he is racing all the nationals and doing very well. If there is a jump on a track he will do it.

We should be there on the 27th. I might have to drop back down to beginer though,lol. I went and raced this weekend in Georgia for the 1st time since my last Texas trip 9 months ago.I was whiped by lap 2 :hammer: I did manage to pull the hole shot on a 400 yard start run over 7 yfz's, 1 CRF and 2 kfx400's:D . After lap 2 I faded to 3rd held that till the last lap then got passed a few turns before the checkers to take 4th:(

I got ALOT of catching up to do. But im very happy with knowing my bike can hang and beet the new breed of racer out now. That
holeshot was a win in its own for me.

CDaleChick

#9 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by MXMIKE
YES HE IS VERY FAST!!!!  Was he by his self? They are very good people also. I always wanted to see how he would do in Texas.
I think this year he is racing all the nationals and doing very well. If there is a jump on a track he will do it.

We should be there on the 27th. I might have to drop back down to beginer though,lol. I went and raced this weekend in Georgia for the 1st time since my last Texas trip 9 months ago.I was whiped by lap 2 :hammer:  I did manage to pull the hole shot on a 400 yard start run over 7 yfz's, 1 CRF and 2 kfx400's:D . After lap 2 I faded to 3rd held that till the last lap then got passed a few turns before the checkers to take 4th:(  

I got ALOT of catching up to do. But im very happy with knowing my bike can hang and beet the new breed of racer out now. That
holeshot was a win in its own for me.

he had a few of his friends with him, he was definitely doing great, ihung out with him and his friends for a few hours and i filmed him clearing the triple and he was the one who filmed me on the dale, they were really nice and fun to hang out with, they said they would probably make the race on the 27th, he races Production B at nationals and moved up to A bc he said he won by like a 10 sec lead!!!
You better enter intermediate when you come down here! we got a lot of good people in the intermediate class now! Im out of shape myself, so on race day im gonna be barely hangin in there myself, hopefully ill get my endurance back soon

MXMIKE

#10 Post by MXMIKE »

Yea im not going to move down. I think that int. will be the class for me for awhile. I deffantly took a big step back since you seen me last.

We all raged Ryan for running "B" LOL ... He just wanted to get his feet wet I guess. I been racing against him for years.........and he been wooping me for years. He never was one to brag or be cocky.Just a Big ole smile after the race. I got alot of respect for him and his family.