High Rollers MX park in Darrow,La all quad race July 3rd

protraxrptr17

#11 Post by protraxrptr17 »

I might be there. I can't race (injured), but my brother will want to go I'm sure. He lives in Monroe. I gotta get the map out to see where that is. Do they have a website? Anyway, I might see you there.

protraxrptr17

#12 Post by protraxrptr17 »

Well, it ain't on my map. What's it close to?

CDaleChick

#13 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by MXMIKE
Yea im not going to move down. I think that int. will be the class for me for awhile. I deffantly took a big step back since you seen me last.

We all raged Ryan for running "B"  LOL ... He just wanted to get his feet wet I guess. I been racing against him for years.........and he been wooping me for years. He never was one to brag or be cocky.Just a Big ole smile after the race. I got alot of respect for him and his family.

yeah tons of ppl came up to him all talkin about how awesome he was for clearing the triple step up and he was really modest about it, he seemed really cool and yeah he had the big smile on his face! they were totally cool and i like hanging out with them, if they come ill prolly hang out with them again on race day

MXMIKE

#14 Post by MXMIKE »

For more info call 225-268-5489 or go to mxseries.com This is the track owners info.

:deal:

JerJer24

#15 Post by JerJer24 »

depending on which way your coming from either baton rouge or new orleans the easiest way is to take the hwy 73 exit prairieville and go west all the way to the river road (hwy75) take a left go past where i work (the basf plant) and it'll be on ur left