Uhh-ohh! Sorry Guys...

quad_freak14

Uhh-ohh! Sorry Guys...

#1 Post by quad_freak14 »

Sorry guys I had to do it! Got it a couple days ago.

The cannondale will not be leaving. My dad tried to get me to sell it to help mod this one. I told him I would rather keep it than give it away, I have alot of money into it.

And here is a few of my cannondale, just for fun..

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

ya gotta do what ya gotta do..quote from Jason Luburgh when asked why he left the cdale's..im not leaving at all, just need something to help me finish and become the best rider i can be..and whenever i get my dale back ill be back on that..

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

I thought you said the Dale was staying....Now its in the for sale forum? :cry: :cry:

CdaleRacer0128

#4 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

lol i think that boy has lost it!tongue.gif dont sell it, need more lawnmowers? trhat's where the money is!

quad_freak14

#5 Post by quad_freak14 »

haha, ive been confused on what to do for the past 6 months!!!

I have decided to sell it. When the YFZ is finished I will be buying another Cannondale, I could never leave them forever.smile.gif

Psychosis

#6 Post by Psychosis »

I could never leave them forever

That's what I said but then changed my mind and have now changed it again. Raced MX last night and the C'Dale was the only quad in C class to clear the 80ft tabletop. (Got it on vid and pretty sweet) Got the 450R and am looking at trading it on a Suzuki but would like one later. I think I speak like others when I say this. The C'Dale is a machine in its on class, you just have to be able to ride it that way.

BTW: I got the holeshot both motos last night but due to some guy ramming me in the back in the whoops I ended up 6th overall out of 21. (3rd and 7th place)

cdrookie

#7 Post by cdrookie »

leric, you should've brought that yammy up to jack frost yesterday! it seemed like everyone else did.

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdrookie
leric, you should've brought that yammy up to jack frost yesterday! it seemed like everyone else did.

The YFZ has become the Toyota Camry of the ATV world.

quad_freak14

#9 Post by quad_freak14 »

well...the guy will be picking up the c-dale on wensday for $5,000..my first order on the YFZ will be this week sometime:)

Houser + 2 1/2 LT a-arms, Elka Quadrate shocks..comp. adjust..pigyback's, Streamline brake lines, Houser Swingarm, Elka dual rate rear shock fully adjust, Lonestar axle, wave rotor, X-factor pro-pegs, Hardkore Hubs with honda bolt pattern, Hiper wheels, razr mx tires, houser stem, tag bars, sparks exhaust....MAN! that $5,000 ran out quick!

TricityCdale

#10 Post by TricityCdale »

I thought they were race ready?:confused: Oh well, I can't talk too much, I own one too!!!...........But it's my WIFE'S!!

PS. They are pretty **** nice, too.