cannondale gone

michigan_rider

cannondale gone

#1 Post by michigan_rider »

i got rid of the cannibal. I kept reading about the problems people have been having with them and got scared and wanted to get rid of it before i had them. Now im riding a polaris predator and i really love it. Later ill post a comparison of t he two.

cdrookie

#2 Post by cdrookie »

you're fired! now leave!

j/k the predators are nice machines they just need to go on a diet. better cancel your internet also cause there's tons of bad threads about polaris and the preds. hopefully they fixed their internal tranny problems for 04 instead of just the shifting. i know of a few people who lost a gear or two on their 03s. good luck and get a pic in the non c dale thread!smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#3 Post by TheJaspMan »

My buddy rides one highly modified. He still takes it on the chin by the Cdales. And he has had more problems too.

A Polaris with any other kind of clutch is still just a Polaris.

Just kidding. At least it looks cool. And isn't as over run as the YFZ.

:hammer: tongue.gif :duel:

4punksdad

#4 Post by 4punksdad »

good luck with the polaris. I have ridden them and they seem capable...........just not as exciting as riding a dale. I have kept my dale despite buying other quads.................just so I can convert the non-believers for years to come. Good quads will come and go.............but the dale will be legendary.

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by m0n5t3r?!?!
[
PS since Polaris is an american bike ,can we goto the next group ride?????? [/B]

NO tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Just kiddin Monster...

cdrookie

#6 Post by cdrookie »

a predator is looking good about now!:furious:

there's absolutely nothing easy about working on the 'dale. i think they engineered them that way. if they only had some retail/trade in value...

cannibalq8

#7 Post by cannibalq8 »

hey m0n5t3r?!?!

why do u sold the motor which done by ATK? not reliable?

TheJaspMan

#8 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by m0n5t3r?!?!
I wouldnt say it isnt reliable.I still have no idea what is wrong with it.I  got my money flow cut off by the wife so i just decided to sell the bike all together.

Thank God my wife is ate up with quads!! We spend every dime we get on quads!!! tongue.gif

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

HE DID....tongue.gif

PS: I don't know if you guys (and gals) noticed, Monster is still around. He's one heck of a good guy.

Ken

born-to-race

#10 Post by born-to-race »

My friend got a pred a little while ago, but it was a '03. Hey cdrookie, what internal tranny problems did they have? I've never heard of that before.

Anyway, have fun with your new ride biggrin.gif