July Rider of the Month nominations

CDaleChick

#31 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by cdrookie
ok, now i see, derno!

what has cdalechick ever done for you? NOTHING!
what will cdalechick ever do for you? NOTHING!tongue.gif

you could at least stop staring at that pic long enough to let me know about the impact gun!

and what about timbo, wistech, and cannondale27, everyone? maybe not as pretty as cdalechick, but i think a lot of us would be sitting on broke down dales if it wasn't for their help!:clap:

yep i see your point i might not be the most helpful person on the site, and i do try to learn as much as i can, but i did, however, work extremely hard for that quad, i was still trying to get through high school and i picked up a full time job getting very little pay and i worked for over a year without spending one penny to get my cannondale, now i am 19 getting through college and as soon as i get out of college (another yr-yr and a half) i will buy another quad when i get my career type job. I am not just another person who's mommy and daddy bought my quad and they do not support my racing, so i do know what hard work is. if i knew more about the quads i would definitely give more help, but i think im doing pretty good for a 19 yr old chick, i learn a lot by listening and watching everyone else! i know yall were probably joking around, but i dont want yall to get the impression that i was another one of those spoiled "kids" who doesnt do the work in the garage and doesnt know how to work for their own race machine.

kdeal

#32 Post by kdeal »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said.

Swampdale

#33 Post by Swampdale »

I nominate myself, at least for test pilot of the month.

Jaybr

#34 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Derno24
Jay:  You know you are the biggest offender of the photochopping!tongue.gif :w:

I won't deny that:)

cdrookie

#35 Post by cdrookie »

cdalechick, i wasn't meaning anything bad about what i was saying. there's nobody on here who's had more trouble with their dale and still kept it than you. i envy your patience, that's why i nominated you!
derno and myself race together. we're both very competitive, about everything. he says it's black, i say it's white. he nominated me then changed his mind cause your "a chick", busting my***** so i had to remind him who the boss was in SE pennsylvania!

it would be great if you won rider of the month, but because of what you said above, not on how you look. wistech and cannondale27 have been around a while and know ALOT, and i think they deserve to be recognized also. timbomoose has some good deals going and is making some nice parts, i think he's also starting a decent cannondale collection.

i'm not sure who i'd vote for, but whoever wins deserves it! everyone but me. good luck cdalechick, wistech, cannondale27, and timbo:usa

Derno24

#36 Post by Derno24 »

Whoops I knew there was something I was forgetting today. bryan I have it ready for you. :eek: :eek:

Also CDRookie what a load of Crapppppppp! You are 2nd in the SE PA. 5-4 in favor of me remember! And I always say it is Pink!

cdrookie

#37 Post by cdrookie »

i don't need your stinking tools!tongue.gif

already got it taken care of, axles in and will be ready to rip tomorrow. we riding this weekend?