Dales Cause back problems?

NTPracing22

Dales Cause back problems?

#1 Post by NTPracing22 »

i just got off the phone with a pro c-dale racer...and he recomended me to not get once, unless i plan on putting a R body on it cuz the stock body has bad dimentions that give ppl back problems n stuff...this just a personal thing? or is this common?

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

I haven't had any back problems, and I'm an out of shape old man. The biggest problem I have is my hands get sore from hanging on so tight.

LapTraffic

#3 Post by LapTraffic »

Well, havent heard that one before, but it certainly is interesting smile.gif

I havent noticed any back problems riding, I havent noticed the plastic slappin me in the back or anything.

Did he allude to what his concern was with the plastic that might be causing his back to go out?

Sandstorm

#4 Post by Sandstorm »

Yeah they do give you back problems... Mine jumps so **** good it's killing my back, cause I can't stop.. heheh:o

MxDale71

#5 Post by MxDale71 »

You know, now that I think of it, I was having some back problems. Ofcourse I had a bad wreck and suffered a fractured foot and concusion. I still have a pretty good scar on my back from that one too.

dawzie

#6 Post by dawzie »

Well, I'm 50, my eyes hurt real bad from popping out and MY hands hurt too from hanging on.

Walsh told me that he did have a problem with the ride height of the seat and it being to stiff. That is why he now offers a new sub-frame and one gallon gas tank. You can stick on "R" stuff and the sub-frame offers more "flex" to help obsorb those landings from 100' jumps (lol) that we can now do.

Dale041

#7 Post by Dale041 »

Originally posted by dawzie
Well, I'm 50, my eyes hurt real bad from popping out and MY hands hurt too from hanging on.

Walsh told me that he did have a problem with the ride height of the seat and it being to stiff. That is why he now offers a new sub-frame and one gallon gas tank. You can stick on "R" stuff and the sub-frame offers more "flex" to help obsorb those landings from 100' jumps (lol) that we can now do.

your 50?
are you one that races at district 34 or is that your son??

Dale041

#8 Post by Dale041 »

im in oakland, bergen county
i dont race much just ride

dawzie

#9 Post by dawzie »

My son is the MX racer. I just putt along at op. I am doing ice racing though.

Ryanstones

#10 Post by Ryanstones »

I'll give the guy his opinion but c'mon....is this a joke? I think ridin any quad causes back problems. LOL