2 american made sport machines

dalewannbe

#11 Post by dalewannbe »

Thats my 18 month old son pulling on the dale, can't keep him off the 4 wheeler. I have a soon to be 4 year old that likes fourwheelers too!
With these 2 rugrats and only a 2 car garage and very little free time, its got me thinking of putting the vetter up for sale. I think I drove it twice last year! I'm just worried one of the boys is going to accidentally leave a nice scratch on the car.....you know like hitting it with a bike, rake, whatever they get their hands on.

Brad77

#12 Post by Brad77 »

LOL !!

I know what you mean. My two boys love to ride.

I thought that pic was really funny. I could imagine setting the car and the quad side by side in a pose. Turning around to get the camera, and in a split second the quad had been pulled three feet by little man.

biggrin.gif

wanablaze

#13 Post by wanablaze »

Originally posted by thunderwolf
????  I don't get it..

What I meant was from a dead stop...

250rmike

#14 Post by 250rmike »

love the vette. i ove old american made cars whatever they are. i got a 36 ford pickup as soon as the garage gets built its getting rebuilt. cant wait to start that project again:usa

CDaleChick

#15 Post by CDaleChick »

Vettes all the way! Thinking about the new 05 when they come out.........

250rmike

#16 Post by 250rmike »

at work today they had a truck come in and drop a car off and on the trailor and there was that body style vette an brand new ram srt-10 and several other cars. working at a ford dealership and likeing american cars has its advantages but hey i still like ricers:D

BOBBY

#17 Post by BOBBY »

It's either a 65 or 66 with a 67 427 hood.
QUOTE]Originally posted by ******
NICE VETTE:clap: I love Vettes:usa One day I'll have one:deal: Is that a 64? [/QUOTE]

dalewannbe

#18 Post by dalewannbe »

Bobby,
you are correct, its a 65 with a big block hood.

Here's whats under the hood:

TheJaspMan

#19 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by dalewannbe
I'm just worried one of the boys is going to accidentally leave a nice scratch on the car.....you know like hitting it with a bike, rake, whatever they get their hands on.

... or putting stickers on it like the quad. Or trying to 'fix it' with a sharp tool. Or trying to 'clean it' with a can of silver spray paint. :mad: