What's wrong with me?

Jaybr

What's wrong with me?

#1 Post by Jaybr »

I went down to a semi-local dealer today to pick up a couple ball joints, and somehow ended up with this in my truck:confused:

I think I have some sort of affliction and need a support group.

Brand new 03, never had gas in it or battery even installed. I've actually known about it for awhile, just couldn't decide. Made an offer and he took it:) Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with it.

CannondaleRider

#2 Post by CannondaleRider »

How much $$$? (if you dont mind)

cdrookie

#3 Post by cdrookie »

leave it in the truck and come to rausch tomorrow! we'll find out if it's a "good" one or not!smile.gif

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
How much $$$? (if you dont mind)

I'd rather not say until I decide wether I'm gonna keep it or sell it.

Same goes for riding it, I need to decide what I'm doing with it first.

My plan is to keep the moto and put the boy on one of them ( if he can get his grades up), sell the wifes Trail Boss and move her to one of the 400ex's. I've gotta see if the wife is going to cooperate.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

At this rate we will make 50 at group ride this fall just with the folks who were there last time.Nice!

protraxrptr17

#6 Post by protraxrptr17 »

That is beautiful. Find me one!!!!smile.gif

timbomoose

#7 Post by timbomoose »

Nice quad!! :clap: Keep it if you can. Glad I'm not the only one stressing my wife out buying more quads smile.gif

timbomoose

#8 Post by timbomoose »

Yes, infact I do have 13,but unfortunately I wake up and I only have 3. One together and 2 bought in pieces.Finally getting caught up in the shop so will start putting the second one together this week(danyeo's quad).Will be making it a 465cc.Will post some pics this week as putting together.The third was picked up from iceracer (fx400) for my worker who had the blaster at group ride.Hopefully will also start putting that together within the next couple weeks depending upon work load.When are you getting another like jay,ryan,me and others?

Jaybr

#9 Post by Jaybr »

Just checked, it does have the factory stud update:)

I'll get some better pics later for you guys to drool over:o

sillysspeed

#10 Post by sillysspeed »

Hey Jay.. did you pick that up from Alloutdoors? Last time I talked to him he still had a moto.. Man I love those quads!!!