Dales Cause back problems?

Ryanstones

#11 Post by Ryanstones »

LOL MrP!

MxDale71

#12 Post by MxDale71 »

I think racing will end up giving anyone problems after a while when the injuries build up. Some people end up w/ bad knees or elbows or backs or shoulders or whatever. Cannondales won't cause problems any more than any other quad will. It's the injuries from wrecks you've had.

Like I said, I still have back problems but it was because of a fairly bad wreck I've had. Now I can't lay in bed very long or stay sitting down very long because my back will start to hurt, but I don't go around crying about it and try to say it's my quads fault. If all people can do is try to find something to dog on C-dale, or if they are having problems and don't stop whining about them, tell them to shut up cause they're just being little pussies.

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Hurt my back once at work they sent me to therapy it didnt work stopped going to therapy and started riding on the most whooped out track you can imagine.Back improved 100% this is no joke!Even with a healthy back what you feel are weak muscles getting in shape.No pain No gain.

Ryanstones

quad therapy

#14 Post by Ryanstones »

True 27! I've got some carpal tunnel type probs in my wrist from my work. If it gets bad and i go ride all day it eliminates the problem for at least 2 weeks! Serious! Tell my wife it's hurtin and she says, I guess i'll know where you will be this weekend.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey Ryan I never thought of that one I'll have to try that!

wyndzer

#16 Post by wyndzer »

Look at the back problem I got from my dale. Needless to say, I don't think it was the bikes fault.tongue.gif

wyndzer

#17 Post by wyndzer »

Bad mistake at 70 mph.

LapTraffic

#18 Post by LapTraffic »

holy shitaki muchrooms batman!!!

That is NASSSSSTY

Please fill us in on all the gory details.
What protective gear were you wearing
what caused the accident
what happened to the bike
etc

**** dude, you blow a kidney?

wyndzer

#19 Post by wyndzer »

Here is the short rundown, get ready.

Wide open on some hard pack dirt w/ 22 inch pro wedge tires. Hit 2-3 foot tall grass at an angle. Grass grabbed left front tire and made rear end sling around and then the quad rolled. I remember the first "loop". Next thing I remember is laying in the grass on my back. Results were --- broken collar bone, severly bruised back, neck, hip and road rash out the you know what on my arm etc. I couldn't walk more than 10 feet for about a month. The bike suffered a bent axle, two bent rear rims, bent steering stem and rear shock blow out. The accident happened in July and I was riding again at the end of Sept. In fact, I went to H/M w/ the Exriders group for my first real ride after I got half way back to normal. My shoulder and hip still bother me every now and again.
Two things I regret-- hitting the **** grass and not getting more pictures of me and the bike after the wreck.
That pic and this are about 3 weeks after the wreck.

LapTraffic

#20 Post by LapTraffic »

Im not looking at any more posts from you during lunch!

Wow, I think similar happened to ******, you're lucky, ****** repeartedly broke the bike's fall with his back...

were you racing or just playin? How'd you get out of there after the accident?

Absolutely amazing