New or Old dale

Redman

New or Old dale

#1 Post by Redman »

Whomever got the deal from Arens on the steering stem take a look at the brochure they sent a long. The cannondale in the picture looks totally different. Plastic is awesome, but the tires look like trial wolfs. Was that a prepoduction or what. It says FX400, but it is black. The original fx's did not have black. Or is this a computer image?

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

well my quad is going to have trailwolves on it, thats what they said anyway im guessing the new 2003 Cannibals do

Redman

#3 Post by Redman »

The new issue of Dirt Wheels put the predator, cannibal, z400, and the raptor against each other. All where 2003 models. The cannibal had Tag T2 handlebars, itp holeshot tires on front and rear and Ohlins front and rear shocks. It was a USA model. They said all where stock machines though. Does cannondale interchange parts once in a while or is it just a fluke.:confused:

LapTraffic

#4 Post by LapTraffic »

Dealer I talked to in Washington said that he regularly sees small upgrades like this. He said they 'use what the have' which sounded very odd.

I dont think that Dirtwheels has the wherewithall to determine stock from modified in most cases. I really am not impressed by their overall knowledge of the subject matter when writing and certaintly not their editing ability.