New 'Dale Auction Site. Free Trial....

bphillman

New 'Dale Auction Site. Free Trial....

#1 Post by bphillman »

http://mail.jkhosting.net/auction/index.php?

Ebay, Schme-bay! Who needs em!

In association with our good friend Maz at http://www.cdaleparts.com , I have put together a Cannondale-centric Auction site that will allow the buyers and sellers to get together with more ease, as well as buying and selling from known parties.

This is a temporary location and a test run, but it is live and I invite all sellers to register and list their items for a 3 day or less auction and all buyers to register and bid on the items and see how it all works and if its a good fit for our cannondale community. I encourage you to use the same username that you use on cannondaler.com or cannondaleriders.com so you have instant credability with the buyers or sellers.

Registered users may place items up for auction and may bid on other user's items. To register, you must provide your name, an address, and your email address. You must be 18 years or older.

When selling an item, you may enter a description of the item, upload a photograph, and indicate the minimum bid and a reserve price for the item. You also indicate what payments you will accept and whether you or the buyer will pay shipping.

Sellers are notified by email when an auction is concluded. If a winner exists, the winner and seller are provided each other's contact information. There is no way to retract bids, so be sure you are really wanting what you bid on

I give NO guarantees as to the content or the integrity of the system. If it crashes, records of all bids and items may be lost. While I dont see this happening, anything is possible.

Check it out and tell me what you think! More to come!

bphillman

#2 Post by bphillman »

Items have been listed...

Drop in and take a look.

smile.gif

CannondaleRider

#3 Post by CannondaleRider »

I like it. :head:

bphillman

#4 Post by bphillman »

Thanks!

CannondaleRider

#5 Post by CannondaleRider »

Could u reply to my message about your reserves. Thanks (you could PM me)

Thanks,
Chance Mayfield

bphillman

#6 Post by bphillman »

I replied under the item in the auction.....

Not really wanting to disclose the reserve. The reserve price is fair however.

cdrookie

#7 Post by cdrookie »

i like it also. good idea:head: