Dales Cause back problems?

wyndzer

#21 Post by wyndzer »

I was just playing, I forgot to put what I had on. Helmet, gloves, riding pants, riding boots and a "short sleeve" shirt. Wish I had on the long sleeves. I don't think any other protective equip. would have helped much. It destroyed my helmet.

I had a bunch of friends there and they loaded my bike and drove my truck the hospital about 30 min. away. That was a long drive smile.gif

LapTraffic

#22 Post by LapTraffic »

Originally posted by ******
I actually stood up and rode back home on the back of my buddies quad it wasn't untill we got back to the house before I started fealing pain in my chest. Found out at the hospital 7 broken ribs, 2 vertabre cracked one crushed, and a broken cheek bone

HOLY CRAPAPOLI!

I didnt know you walked away from that man.

Glad everything turned out ok for you ******

NTPracing22

#23 Post by NTPracing22 »

sorry im just gettin back to this thread...i don't come on this forum much. but yea it was walsh i was talkin to about it. I was only wondering if it was a personal problem, or if it was true to most ppl.
Some people will go to any limit to put down Cannondale. Yea my back hurts all the time on the C-dale and it never even so much as tingles when I am on my 250r. What a joke!!!!

why are you getting all defencive? got anything to hide? lol, c-dales are sick quads, if i had the money, i'd buy one. this was just a question asking if ppl get back problems...take it down a notch there buddy