Practice session pics (High Falls)

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Good pics!!!:clap:

CDaleChick

#12 Post by CDaleChick »

wow that little track looks fun! if im ever riding in georgia id love to ride on it! what sizes are the jumps on it?

Brad77

#13 Post by Brad77 »

The track is small compared to Echeconnee or Paradise, but unfortunately the pics only show about half the track. There is a good bit more track to the left of where the pics were taken. We would have gotten more but the battery died on the camera. I didn't measure any of the jumps, but just eyeballing I would get that most of them were around 25 to 30 feet in distance.

Provy4life

#14 Post by Provy4life »

dont be scared of them jumps....hit them f'ers hard kid....

Brad77

#15 Post by Brad77 »

LOL,

Some of those jumps didn't have much room to get our speed up. Although we didn't do bad we were clearing almost everything out there.

USAMoto00

#16 Post by USAMoto00 »

Man does that track look like fun. I love the tracks that have good rythm jumps to keep you busy.:usa

MXMIKE

#17 Post by MXMIKE »

THAT TRACK IS FUN! We took my son there to race with the Georgia mini quad association. I love the ski-slop jump coming back off the step up. Every thing has forgiving landings even there big triple(Maybe 70 foot long) Only one jump I wouldnt do was a huge triple step down coming from the back section.

We also raced Breman Georiga and my opionion is High Falls is way funner. We going to try out Calhon next month.

Brad77

#18 Post by Brad77 »

Hey MXMIKE, I didn't mess with that triple step down either. I did go over the top and basically double it though.

I have been to Bremen also. Bremen is a little longer track, but both tracks are fun. I have never been to Calhoun, but I do remember seeing that the GMQA was holding a race there.