Important Cannondale Factory information!!

Knight440

#11 Post by Knight440 »

Just my 2cents but as far as Nac's not being factory team this up coming season it's pretty simple cdale is haveing hard times and don't have the cash to fork out for the sponcership right now is what it sounds like to me. first thing you do is cut back to try and save the company.

I called my dealer to make an apointment to get my updates done and I asked them what they thought sence they deal with Nac's and Walsh and there tech guy was the one maintaining the National race machines. they said not to worry Cdale is standing behind the product and if you have any questions or problems fell free to call and we will take care of you! So the first week in Feb she's going down for the updates and full HMF system and Map.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

JL Hughes,
Believe it or not Scott Montgomery did come to the races with notebook and old clothes and did R&D.I was questioned by him at Orville two years ago.

jcv440

#13 Post by jcv440 »

I'll back 27 on that one. I met up with Lewis with ATV Addiction at the MT Morris GNC Nationals. His tent was right beside the NACS/Cannondale trailer. We're talking and he points out a guy with grease covered jeans and a Cannondale Tech jacket on....and asked if I knew who he was? Needless to say, it ended up being Mr. Montgomery...I couldn't believe it. I had to introduce myself and see for sure. Scott is a HECK of a nice guy, and yes I will continue to support Cannondale.

LapTraffic

#14 Post by LapTraffic »

You have a HAT?!

I didnt get no steekink HAT!

smile.gif

markvette

#15 Post by markvette »

Jeff
can you get marty to e-mail me. we received the e-mail about josh's sponsorship with THE QUAD SHOP but he had my name on it instead of josh's. i have e-mailed him twice but received no reply. the e-mail gave very little details and i want to make sure he corrected the name and gave us some details.

thanks Mark

JeffQuadShop

#16 Post by JeffQuadShop »

The letter's we sent out was just a quick response letter. You will receive another letter soon going into more detail. Marty will answer your email as soon as he can. He does this part time while working 7 12 hour days at Ford. Sometimes it takes a little while to get caught up on all his emails.

Knight440

#17 Post by Knight440 »

He does this part time while working 7 12 hour days at Ford.
:eek: :eek: :eek: Man he's a dam work aholic tongue.gif

markvette

#18 Post by markvette »

jeff
thanks, didnt mean to bug you but i just wanted to make sure we got it straightened out. as you can see i already added ya'll to my signature and so did josh. he just dont get on and say much. he's a pretty quiet kid

Mark

Big Winky

#19 Post by Big Winky »

hey guys, bad news.... www.bedfordgazette.com/news/ it's the headline.

Motoman440

#20 Post by Motoman440 »

Nasdaq has halted trading on their stock which is currently worth $.80 per share. I have not seen any press releases coming out yet. I would expect to see something today.