Thanks Cannondale

cannondale27

Thanks Cannondale

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

To all the workers and the Montgomeries,
As bad as things are now you have to be proud of what you have accomplished.You have changed the ATV market forever with the most hightech quad ever made and you did it with the best service I have ever expierienced you will be rewarded somehow for your efforts.My visit to your plant was a memory that will last forever and the people there are the best craftsman and women people like you dont EVER fail you just take a few steps backward to go way forward.Think of how many of the great people in history had bad times leading to great success.

Dont give up
Steve Spiering
TA Motorsports

jbomb

#2 Post by jbomb »

I third that.

Knight440

#3 Post by Knight440 »

Originally posted by Tainted Glory
whats all this talk WAS THIS,WAS THAT/ bankuptcy means that they have a desire to come back. CANNONDALE WILL SURVIVE

Yeah guys slow down don't right them off yet:mad:

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

I am not righting them off I am just thanking them for what they have done an giving them some encouragment.Everyone needs that when times are bad and they are bad right now.

JBBSPEED

#5 Post by JBBSPEED »

I sent this to Cannondale today.

Dear Cannondale Corp. I have just heard about the bad news of the money problems you are having. I am a very proud owner of a 2002 Cannondale Speed and my heart will ache if you go under or sell of the Moto division. It is such a shame that more American's did not give your quads a chance. If they would have just ridden one then they would see like I do, that there is no better quads being made today. Thank you for having the guts to take on Japan and thank you for making the most awesome ATV's ever. I truly hope the future is bright for your company and that you one day come back to the ATV world. I do not know if this is possible but please let your employees know that we few but proud quad owners know that your craftsman are the best ATV builders in the world.

Thanks Again Jerry Buchanan Baker. Buy American. Drive American. Be an American.
PS. I will be racing in the GNCC this year and I plan to make some noise on my Cdale and stick to the Jap quads.

4punksdad

#6 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jim Murray
Let's show The Montgomeries and there emploies our support by having a Rally at there plant March 13 pass it on.

Thanks Jim Murray

whats with this rally business? this is the second post I have seen regarding it. do we get to bring our quads & tear up their grass? smile.gif