new c-dale

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

What Rookie said!smile.gif

wistech

#12 Post by wistech »

I think some of these statements about higher maintence are a little misleading. If you put the durabilty issues aside(known updates, bad parts) what is higher maintenence? Sure changing oil takes a few minutes longer but thats just because there are more resiviors and filters than other quads.
Compared to my Hondas I no longer have to
Replace rear wheel bearings and brakes every year
Adjust my clutch every ride
Check oil levels (mine never use oil and get change so often it never goes down)
Change jets depending on weather and altitude
Constantly pull/work on the engine for hop ups ,stroker kits,pipes ,cams,carbs.
Change spark plugs
Replace bent axles

Even changing the fuel filter is easy.

Unfortunatly Cannondale never had a quad come out of the factory that had all the problems and updates fixed so to get them right you have to do them yourself. If you are not capable of going through whatever dale you buy and address all the known problems and issues then dont even consider them. Of course theres always the ATK .

antifreeze440

#13 Post by antifreeze440 »

how reliable is a cannibal with all the updates take mine for an example its an 02 cannibal with the cable clutch

iceracer17

#14 Post by iceracer17 »

I have a nice cannibal in the for sale section and cheap all updates done

guthrie08

#15 Post by guthrie08 »

thats sweet. where did you used to live cdrookie.

cdrookie

#16 Post by cdrookie »

i lived in shelocta, parkwood really, bout 2-3 miles on the other side of west lebanon on 56.

you need to take a road trip out to iceracer17's and get his quad. it'd be a good one if you're serious about getting a dale.

sillysspeed

#17 Post by sillysspeed »

Check with Haydug. He might have some brand new ATK/Cannondales for sale. That means all the updates and A SIX MONTH WARRANTY!!

guthrie08

#18 Post by guthrie08 »

how much are the new atk/cannondales going for. i probably couldent afford it

CowsBitePeople

#19 Post by CowsBitePeople »

I havent had any problems with mine except the starter and the terminal coming loose, I have no updates yet but im doing that now, mine has the hydro clutch and the good case ,