Putting out feelers - who's interested (Cannondale hats)

CDaleChick

#31 Post by CDaleChick »

i would make it be distinguishable that it isnt the bicycle we're talking about, i wouldnt wanna walk around with a hat and ppl think im a cyclist! tongue.gif

claas900

#32 Post by claas900 »

..how ever they look,is fine with me,ill take 3 of them..as for colors..id like to see,navy blue,white,or even gray...kinda like the Cannon gray...Im in..great idea..

claas900

#33 Post by claas900 »

..That tan one you have looks good to..smile.gif

surf2snow1

#34 Post by surf2snow1 »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
:welcome: to the site Surf2Snow1!

thanks Ryanstones. I have payed more attention to cannondaler and thumper talk, but I like cannondaleriders.com too. This will give me a way to spend another 15 minutes a day. haha.

Rx440

#35 Post by Rx440 »

Like the "Holeshot Guaranteed" with the Cannondale "C" logo idea. We would definitely take two, regardless of the final design! :clap:

Birddog5150

#36 Post by Birddog5150 »

I agree with Thomez, a Big C logo on the front and a little c or a saying on the back..I think grey would look good..Also flex fit..I would buy one like that..:head:

CannondaleRider

#37 Post by CannondaleRider »

I would probably take a couple, "Guaranteed" :usa

Mjollnir

Hats are a go! Put in your order!

#38 Post by Mjollnir »

OK guys, it's a go. Here are the details - please read carefully!

We will be doing two styles of hats, per the requests I got here and at Cannondaler.

The first style of hat will be the one that is pictured in my earlier posts, with the exception of having "Holeshot Guaranteed" in an arch over the "C" on the back.

The second style will have only the Cannondale "C" on the front, and will have the same back as the other hat, "Holeshot Guaranteed" in an arch over a small "C" on the back. I will be posting a picture of this hat prototype as soon as my brother makes it up later this week, but you are free to order now.

The hats are FlexFit style, and are available in "two sizes fits all". My suggestion is if you wear a hat size 6 7/8 or under, order the small. If you wear over 7 1/4, order a large. If you're in between those, you'll have to decide if you like your hats tight or loose, and order accordingly. If you have a FlexFit hat that you like, look inside and see what size it is.

The price is unfortunately a bit higher than I would have hoped. They're going to be $20, plus $3 shipping. This is the best estimate on shipping that I have been able to come up with. If you're ordering more than one, just add $1 to cover shipping for each additional.

Since I do feel that this price is a bit high for a hat, let me explain. It took my brother about 20 hours to digitize the images to use on the hat. He did this on his own time after work. He will be making them on his own time as well, after work or on a weekend. He also needs to pay the shop owner for the use of the embroidery machine and materials, in addition to paying for the hats themselves (which, I might add, are of very high quality). After all that, he ends up with a small profit out of the deal to pay him for his time and effort. I will also tell you that all of his profits are going to a fund so that he can buy his own 'dale. I took him to Pismo a couple weeks ago and he rode my '02 all weekend. Instantly hooked!

I have attached a pic below that includes the colors you can order. The first 6 colors are the ones that I thought would look best, but you can order any of the colors shown.

These will be made all at once, so I need to place a limit on the time to order. The first batch will most likely be made by the end of next week, so don't expect to receive your hat for a couple weeks. I will keep you posted. Sorry about the long wait.

If you want a hat out of the first batch, please try to order by this Sunday at the latest. He'll probably do another batch as demand requires.

If there are any questions, please feel free to PM me. If you'd like to order one, you can PayPal the funds to me. My PayPal account is:

marc_sanders@earthlink.net

Please include the following in the comments section of your PayPal order:

- your Cannondaler or CannondaleRiders user name (so I can contact you if necessary)
- your e-mail address
- your name
- shipping address
- hat size
- hat color
- hat style ("Big C" or "USA")

remember, $20 per hat, $3 shipping for the first one, $1 shipping for each additional.

Let the ordering begin!!!

Marc

Mjollnir

#39 Post by Mjollnir »

Got the final pics here, would love to hear your comments. The back of both are the same, just different colors. The front and back "C" will be the same colors.

Marc

Ryanstones

I got to have one of those WHITE ones!

#40 Post by Ryanstones »

that looks too good.
Thanks marc!