Utah RrrockS!

Sandstorm

#51 Post by Sandstorm »

Very good pics Ryanstones!! The one hill is called Mount Mutha.. I never made it up the hill w/o paddles till that night.. I see Glade took you over to the rock pile.. Saint Anthonys is even better then our dunes and is actually easier to ride.. I like both of them for there different types of riding.. Good to meet you and the boy. Your wife is super NICE!

Jaybr

#52 Post by Jaybr »

Great Pics!

I guess I need to start planning a trip west.

I was stationed in Denver and Vegas way back when and know how great it is out there, but I was poor and didn't ride back then.

NRath

Dude...

#53 Post by NRath »

The pics are awesome!!!! In this thread and part 2. It's got me jones'in for a trip to ride in the sand! Some day!!!!:hammer:

I'm glad you guys had such an awesome trip and got back home safely. It's really cool to see these great pics- I'm definitely jealous about this one!

Ryanstones

ok, a little more sand

#54 Post by Ryanstones »

smile.gif

fyrmedic

#55 Post by fyrmedic »

Awesome pics!! Just had a minute to get on here, and boy, was I happy to see these!! It was great to meet you and your family, Ryan!! Great people!! We had a blast! Now you just need to come back and play!!

Ryanstones

#56 Post by Ryanstones »

FYR! been missing you man. Worried some too with all the fires out west.

I have some more good pics of you to send. thanks for the hospitality man!

We'll be back next year for sure. In a tent or a toyhauler is the only question. smile.gif

fyrmedic

#57 Post by fyrmedic »

Hi, Bud!! I have been super busy!! Might be racing on friday tho.. some spare time! Toy hauler!!! makes the heat much more bearable with A/C!!

acarli3

#58 Post by acarli3 »

We want to get a toy hauler bad. We got the truck but will need to save some dough for a trailer. Utah has a lot of great places to ride but the summer months are hot and the winter months are cold. A/C and heat could extend my riding season a lot!

Ryanstones

#59 Post by Ryanstones »

Here ya Acarli, We would have enjoyed the heater if we'd had one out there.

More fyrmedic:

Ryanstones

#60 Post by Ryanstones »

ok...one more