Utah RrrockS! part 2

theJeStEr1340

#31 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Awsome looking trip man, maybe the 'Dillo is on vacation too.

thomez

#32 Post by thomez »

I would die to take a trip like that, I wish that we could afford such a venture. Can I follow you with my Tacoma and the Cannondale stuffed on the back for next year? LOL

You commented on the Asians and Germans - one thing that I have always found fascinating is that the first and 2nd generation immigrants of this country often admire and respect our scenery much more. At any tourist attraction it is common to see more foreign people than typical white americans, reminding me of the greatness of this country and the aspirations of so many in this world to live in such a wonderful place.

Great pics Ryan, thank you for sharing them. Glad that you had a great time!

TheJaspMan

#33 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by ******
Ha those foriegners when they come to DC know more about it then the american tourists:mad: You'll get people from the U.S. asking if the capitol is the white house:mad:  Don't schools have Civics classes anymore???:hammer:

Civics? Isn't that MADE by Honda? :eek:

Ryanstones

#34 Post by Ryanstones »

Thanks Zack! Sure you can tag along next year!

Quite true on the difference in new americans and foreigners! You can see and hear clearly the passion and appreciation outsiders have for our democracy and our land. The natives have had it so long they are perfectly content to let it slip away through apathy and ignorance.

good to see you again man!

cannondale27

#35 Post by cannondale27 »

Thanks Ryan I used your pics to talk my family into a trip like that rather than Disneyland.Camping out and all those sights sure are inspiring.When I was a kid my whole family 6 of us took a trip to Yellowstone in a Impala station wagon camping along the way.Of all the things we did as a family I remember that trip the most.:clap:

Ryanstones

#36 Post by Ryanstones »

I bet your kids would feel the same way Steve. thanks for the feedback. I hope ya'll make it out. This kinda trip is way more rewarding than fantasyland.

Derno24

#37 Post by Derno24 »

Excellent pics Ryan. Man looked like you guys had some fun out there. :hammer: :eek:

fyrmedic

#38 Post by fyrmedic »

wow.. looking at all those pics, we are spoiled here in ol Utah!!
Hi Jer.. how ya been??

CptHook

#39 Post by CptHook »

looked like an awesome trip ryan, great pics, I would love to ride trails like that. Trails like that here in Maine are few and far between :mad: