Basically screwed!!!!

Knight440

#11 Post by Knight440 »

Will do Jeff I wont jump ship don't like deep water ohmy.gif

jcv440

#12 Post by jcv440 »

Kane, PA. 16735 Email me jcv400ex@hotmail.com I've got 1 moto, 1 speed, 2 cannibals.

Motoman440

#13 Post by Motoman440 »

Dealer Food for Thought,
If CDale does not find a buyer that will continue on with the motorsports product and the courts decide to liquidate the motorsports inventory (machinery, quads, parts etc.) to get any dollars out of CDale they can to pay CDale's debt would it make sense for the dealers to petition the court to have first offers on motorsports inventory??? Maybe this could be done by 2 or 3 dealers as group purchases so nobody is without. Or even many dealers getting together with a centralized parts location. This would put parts into circulation for awhile to people who care and allow additional time for the custom made parts to be fabricated from other performance shops. But there would be supply while any developement was taking place on the custom parts. I'm trying to think of a way to get leftover inventory into the right people's hands and not simply thrown away. Any thoughts or ideas???

Big Winky

#14 Post by Big Winky »

personally i was upset when i first heard the news, but after settling down i started thinking about it and realised that i can still find dang near anything for a rupp nitro snowmobile of which there were only a couple thousand built. then i looked around our shop and took an inventory... well....looks like we have enough parts to race this season, called nacs...bought their last 6 paper oil filters, just in case, we run the metal filter anyhow. talked things over with my boy john and decided to pick up parts as we go and race the dale's as long as we can as is. IF the future doesn't have parts in it... a husaberg ignition (sorry jvc, i told u ktm) can be adapted along with a downdraft street bike carb and viola! the computer is gone. actual parts like cam chains and such can be made from other bike parts to keep us going by the people that tinker in these things. Given a few weeks i think we'll be surprised how many people (cannondales vendors) are going to be contacting dealers to sell parts that they made for cannondale. WE are not giving up yet! our moto is still the best racing quad we've had and we intend to use it for what it was intended.