Serious thread Nick can't delete

Happyboy

Serious thread Nick can't delete

#1 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by nickg
as soon as te auction ends it is coming apart. the others are already being stripped. I am getting out of these. you guys all win. so much for the "keeping of the dream" all these are getting broken up for parts and sold to highest bidder.

We win? Where was the competition. Man, I don't know how old you are but you have been acting like a little kid. All anyone ever did was get excited about the possibility of getting some of these parts reproduced. Any time anyone mentioned that you threw a fit. We all enjoyed talking and hearing about the plastics and axel but you took any and all remarks personal. You should have just kept your mouth shut to begin with instead of bragging about how little you paid for everything.

It really looked odd Nick. You bragged that you picked all of this up for what, 2800 bucks. And then 2 weeks later you put stuff up for sale for what, 10 times that price? Yeah, it looked pretty bad nick. Then you told people that they don't even have the right to dream about getting the plastics reproduced. And the whole time you think we should be paying you not to trash this stuff. Man, you would have been better off not buying it at all. ****, we all would have been better off you not buying this stuff. At least then maybe someone who actually is interested in keeping the Dales alive would have gotton it. Not some petty money hungry cry baby.

If you do get out of Dales then good ridance. You have done nothing but cause a series of pissing contests on these boards since you bought the stuff. In the 6 months I was on these boards before you started posting I didn't see anything at the level you brought. Good bye and farewell.

Angryboy

CannondaleRider

#2 Post by CannondaleRider »

tongue.gif to nick, thats all he seems to do is, start a thread, get pissed and starts bitching(saying screw you to everybody), then deleting it

Then he starts another one

Swampdale

#3 Post by Swampdale »

I was just having fun with him. Poor guy could dish it out but couldn't take it back.

cannondale27

Nick

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

I have to agree with Happyboy most of us have been through alot with our Cannondales being "testers" for factory,problems,bankruptcy,Liquidators,auctions,p
oor service from parts guys,more engine problems,high hopes for cures dashed by more problems and yet there is always bright spots along the way including the prototype parts showing up.Then it turned into another big letdown.I dont want anyone to lose money on any ventures with our quads but I do think most here would have gone out of our way to protect and share those parts.I hope the new owner shares my feelings and knows they can count on whatever we can to make it worth their effort.

465stroker

#5 Post by 465stroker »

God you go away for the weekend and all **** breaks loose.. What happened? I met Nick when he bought my 02 roller about 2 months ago - seemed like a good guy...

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

He got greedy.

465stroker

#7 Post by 465stroker »

Did'nt the stuff sell on EBay?

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

I guess not.Plastic supposedly sold to someone but he didnt say who.

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

He said that it was going to ATK. But then he got mad again and threatened not to sell it to them. Who knows what will happen to it.

jfarrar

#10 Post by jfarrar »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i wouldnt give the guy 10 cents for anything he has just for who he is.take it and shove it:w: