Can't post pictures??

Swampdale

#11 Post by Swampdale »

Just having a little fun with nickg. jeez, hope the poor guy doesn't have a meltdown.sad.gif

DangerRanger

#12 Post by DangerRanger »

way to go you big bayou crazy!!! we riding that quad for the 12hr or what slacker??

Swampdale

#13 Post by Swampdale »

Dude!
Where you been? 12hr hear we come. Call me.tongue.gif

haydug

#14 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by DangerRanger
way to go you big bayou crazy!!!  we riding that quad for the 12hr or what slacker??

Man Ben, you hard up or what?? This guy can't even post a picture, how is he gonna ride a bike?? :w:

DangerRanger

#15 Post by DangerRanger »

I figure he has had all this time to get problems worked out, if the computer is now is only issue, then that is a step in the right direction. His poor wife...who know how she puts up with it.tongue.gif

Calling ya in 15minutes!!!

DangerRanger

#16 Post by DangerRanger »

PS...if ya forgot...I am slow as $hit...I just love having fun, and I can hold on for 3hrs plus...I love endurance racing!!

Swampdale

#17 Post by Swampdale »

I must be the only riding the snot outta these things. I've got a fuel system NASA would be proud of, an electrical system Ben would laugh at, but works and a set of balls bigger than anyone (tire balls that is).:head:

Ryanstones

#18 Post by Ryanstones »

send me a pic by email swamp, let's figure out the problem.

ryanstones (at) cox.net

Ryanstones

#19 Post by Ryanstones »

Nothing wrong with your pics, must be operator head space issue.

Ryanstones

#20 Post by Ryanstones »

You can't see your uploaded pic in Preview. Just click CHOOSE FILE, navigate through your folders til you find your pic file (under 75kb), select it, then click CHOOSE, click SUBMIT REPLY, wait for the pic to upload a moment and whala... It may be slightly different on a PC though.

Great pics man, post em!