New Guy

JST

#11 Post by JST »

Originally posted by Swamp'dale
Welcome to the ride of a lifetime. This will be the ultimate "love hate" relationship. :drink:

LMAO,but so true.:drink:

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

Exodus let me know if you have any questions. Colby usually has all the answers, but occassionally one gets him too.

Colby and Dusty are great people that is one of the reasons I have been to their shop twice now. It is a 1,300 mile trip and well worth it!smile.gif :head:

NRath

Welcome Aboard, Exodus!!

#13 Post by NRath »

:usa :welcome: :usa

These are great machines, hopefully it'll serve you well. I'm with the rest of the crew--> Ride It!!!!

The only real problem you need to keep an eye on is the clutch actuating arm that goes into the motor. They'll wear, and when they do, little chunks of metal will go off into the tranny. I'd suggest pulling it and checking it off the bat. Replacements are available. This is something that often goes overlooked, maybe because there aren't that many cable clutches out there.

sillysspeed

#14 Post by sillysspeed »

welcome.. just wondering how this thread has had 2600 veiws :confused:

Exodus

#15 Post by Exodus »

sorry, my refresh button got stuck,,,,,,,,,,just kiddin

Ryanstones

#16 Post by Ryanstones »

2600 views! You checking this every other minute exodus!?

This thread was split off from a much older thread, i guess the forum software still has them linked. LOL.

Brad77

#17 Post by Brad77 »

I also noticed the number of views on this post. Wow:wow

Anyway welcome aboard Exodus.

CDaleChick

#18 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by Swamp'dale
Welcome to the ride of a lifetime. This will be the ultimate "love hate" relationship. :drink:

I can vouch for that one....LOL

Exodus

#19 Post by Exodus »

Thanks for the clutch tip NRATH, I'll look at it when Colby and I put it together, we're waiting on exhaust studs and foot peg bolts from ATK. Hopefully theyll get them to us by the end of the week. Colby put a new clutch and clutch hub in it back Jan, I'm sure he would have looked at that lever if he knew that its a possible problem. Thanks for the tip, with these things, and all the quarky things that go along with them, I'm going to have my hands full.

kevin00

#20 Post by kevin00 »

Wow, another cdale owner from NE on this site. I'm very suprised, since dales are such a rare machine around here. I just joined up too. the guys on here have already saved me a bunch of time and money.
Whare from NE are you from?
I'm from around columbus.