New Guy

Exodus

#21 Post by Exodus »

Im from North Platte, you're the guy with the patriot right. If that was you, I kept eyeing your quad, I was pitted over beside Colby and Chancey and Peden. That was an awsome race. It was the most fun I've had at a race in quite along time.

kevin00

#22 Post by kevin00 »

yeah that was me. I was there w/ my brother who ran a KFX.
It was my fist race ever so I was going really really easy.
I didnt even get to see the main so i didn't even see who won. I live four hrs away and had to be into work at 6 the next morning, so I had to take off.
But I saw enough to know that those CD guys are way way faster than I am right now. It was an awsome race anyway. (those utility guys were insane)
Did you run at that race?

Exodus

#23 Post by Exodus »

Yeah I ran in that race, it was a lot of fun, I dont race for C&D, but I run with them a lot. Peden got first, Colby couldnt quite catch him in the corners, and Colby got sec, and Chancy, the one with the moto scored third. He left his key on and it stalled on the line. He was a little purturbed. I got fifth in the amatuers, I got third in the first heat so I had to go to the LCQ. We looked at the film and I beat 1 predator, 2 yfz's, and 2 400ex's, 2 250r's, and 7 kfx's to get there, so I was pretty stoked when we finshed. I think I could've done a little better, but my mech couldnt jet for the 98 degrees and 89% humidity. The next race is in Friend, I'll look to see when and let you know if your interested.

kevin00

#24 Post by kevin00 »

Wow, great run at NP

In Friend Huh??? Thats more in my neck of the woods.
I will try to make it, I got a lot planed for the next few weeks but I could probably make it.smile.gif Just let me know when it is. I need to run as many laps as I can. biggrin.gif

Somebody also told me that there is a weekly series in Ashland. If thats true I'm going to check that out on Sunday. Then maybe race the next week.

Exodus

#25 Post by Exodus »

Sorry I got busy, that race in Friend is on Sunday. There is also a race in Hastings Sat night under the lights. Man I tell ya, if I didnt have to go to Omaha, Id race both of them, they sound like a fun race. The race in Hastings is late, but I dont have a time. The one is Friend is like 8:30 in the mourning, but I dont know who to call to find out for sure. I think that Hastings race happens every other weekend, but, you would have to confirm that, and I think they are TT races down there.