TDC T-4 Helmet?

CannondaleRider

TDC T-4 Helmet?

#1 Post by CannondaleRider »

Hey does anybody have a TDC T-4 Helmet, I just ordered one and am hoping it lives up to what I hope. So if anyone has one, how do you like it? comfortable? strong? light? heavy? etc? etc?

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

I have one that I use all the time. It's not the lightest helmet around. But it's comfortable. It's not very cool either. And after hot rides it would be nice if you could wash the liners.

CannondaleRider

#3 Post by CannondaleRider »

you can't wash them?
from Rocky Mountain ATV:

????????? Tough DOT/Snell approved shell
????????? Removeable/washable liner
????????? Adjustable visor with aluminum screws

I hope I can.

Well for $55.00 dollars I don't mind if its not the "best" lol, it's alot better than my old, beat up, no-visor, couple major hits, non-DOT/Snell approved HJC :confused:

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

Only one small section of it comes out. It's a decent helmet to play in. I would never race in it.

NRath

#5 Post by NRath »

Up until recently, I was using a T-4. It was a great helmet. I had it about 2 or 3 years so when I bought it, it was only DOT rated. My liner was not removable, but I've read they've updated to removable. It's definitely a bit heavier than my new one, but I honestly never noticed it while I was riding. Didn't notice the weight till I go the new one. The new Bell feels like a feather compared to the old TDC. Anyway, it was pretty comfortable and never gave me any problems. I even mounted an earpiece and mic in it for a little two way radio action. Noisy a$$ Cannondale had to be shut off before my peeps could hear me, so quit using it.
Anyway, you'll probably be happy with it!

CannondaleRider

#6 Post by CannondaleRider »

Well it came in today, along with my Camelbak. I didn't ride in it but so far I have NO complaints. It's DOT and Snell M2000 approved and i know for sure the cheek padding comes out, i'll check to see if any of the other padding comes out.

:head: :head: