Who Is The Atk Guy?

speed2424

Doug

#11 Post by speed2424 »

Yesterday, his worker told me that doug would not be back untill monday.smile.gif

JeffQuadShop

#12 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by Sandstorm
No I don't. I own a Dale! I am afraid my quad might break down. I am 38 and my elbows have tendinitus now.. I am not fat, but I feel my endurance isn't good enough for a desert race. I can barely finish a mx race..I know Travis(former C-Dale employee) now working for ATK does.. He won his class back in May. I do an occasional mx race and am gonna try TT in a month.. I ride for fun mainly and of course always try to better up the bro's YFZ.. Utah gets two Worcs rounds each year. One in April and the other in Sept.. Eichner and Josh Fredrick and the guys to beat out west..
Cool, I i'm supposed to come out there on the 31st and race one thats near Salt Lake City but thats all I know about it. I'm new to desert racing and looking for some setup tips.

Sandstorm

#13 Post by Sandstorm »

Hit me up Jeff I'll come watch and help in anyway I can.. Most of the desert races are by Little Sahara with/in 20 miles.. One is called Cherry Creek, Jericho, Buzzards and a couple of national Hare and Hound races in the same area... How bout some dunes afterwards??? It will be very very dusty in a desert race.. Wear a camelback and be prepared for 5000ft of elevation and 10% humidity that will make your throat dry as can be.. I'll bring Jordy and see if a few other Dalers will come watch and support you.. 801-566-6696 Henry

CowsBitePeople

#14 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I am also an ATK dealer and stock lots of parts. And since I'm a site sponsor you will get a discount that you won't get buying direct from ATK.

ok well I need parts for my 91 atk406 cross country, I need a piston and rings, connecting rod bearings and allll lower end bearings, Could u pm me a price on those parts? and if u could get em thanks alot;) Also do u have like complete bottom ends?

acarli3

#15 Post by acarli3 »

Jeff,

We have a good Cdale contingent around the Salt Lake area and we'd love to meet you when you come to race. Let us Utahn's know the dates you'll be here and we'll try to join you for some riding. You're welcome to stay at our place. Have a spare room for you.
-Aaron

JeffQuadShop

#16 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Thanks for the offers guys but ATK is gonna have me on a pretty tight leash. I get in thursday night, test all day friday, race saturday and fly back home on sunday. The race is supposed to be a local one but thats all I know about it. I'd love to meet you guys at the race tho!

Cowsbitepeople, give me a call about the parts that you need.

theJeStEr1340

#17 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

How long is a desert Race?

Sandstorm

#18 Post by Sandstorm »

45-70 minutes or so depending on the layout and where it is..... Jeff your coming all this way.. The dunes are a MUST SEE!!!

JeffQuadShop

#19 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I'd love too but there just won't be enough time. Flying in thursday and flying back out sunday morning.

CowsBitePeople

#20 Post by CowsBitePeople »

jeffffffff, i called the shop u guys are closed, I need a piston and rings for a 92 ATK 406 cross country ASAP lol pm me a price and let me know thanks