Cannondale?

WantAC-Dale07

Cannondale?

#1 Post by WantAC-Dale07 »

I can trade my '97 300EX and my '00 Warrior straight up for a 02 Cannondale Cannibal. Should I do the tradE?

I wnat to know about part availability and cost or if parts will be hard to find or not

The cannondale has itp holeshots, clutch cable upgrade, hmf exhaust, couiple extra sets of plastics, etc.

What do you think?

banzairx7

#2 Post by banzairx7 »

Parts for me have been easy to come by. There are a few places to go-

haydug cycles
the quad shop
cdaleparts.com
ATK usa

Prices seem reasonable to me. I haven't owned any other ATV besides this one to be able to compare.

comander420

#3 Post by comander420 »

parts are really easy to come by, cdaleparts.com, atk, rsperformance, and about a dozen other places all sell parts plus there is always ebay, a dale probably gets parted out every week on there. if I were you I would sell both your quads outright, the warrior has to be worth $3000 maybee? and the 300 maybee $2000? Just guessing I've never seen them. But you can buy a low hour dale in great shape usually for around $3-4000. Plus you'll need an extra $300 for a the D&M kit.

ducman

#4 Post by ducman »

Haydug is selling new `05 ATK's with updates for $4200:deal:

JumpinJer

#5 Post by JumpinJer »

Originally posted by comander420
parts are really easy to come by, cdaleparts.com, atk, rsperformance, and about a dozen other places all sell parts plus there is always ebay, a dale probably gets parted out every week on there.  if I were you I would sell both your quads outright, the warrior has to be worth $3000 maybee? and the 300 maybee $2000?  Just guessing I've never seen them.  But you can buy a low hour dale in great shape usually for around $3-4000.  Plus you'll need an extra $300 for a the D&M kit.

Wishful thinking on the prices, but no. Maybe 1800 for the warrior, 1000 for the 300. With the new raptor 350 out noone wants warriors and especially a 00. Youll have to put it up for a pretty low price to sell.
Just trade for the dale dude

kdeal

Re: Re: Cannondale?

#6 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by ******
Find out what kind of upgrade is a cable clutch?? Unless they had thier cases machined for a hydro clutch???

I think it has the shorter clutch cable that goes over the radiator, instead of through the right radiator scoop. There is a parts bulletin on it.

smile.gif

levi550

Re: Re: Re: Cannondale?

#7 Post by levi550 »

Originally posted by kdeal

I think it has the shorter clutch cable that goes over the radiator, instead of through the right radiator scoop. There is a parts bulletin on it.

smile.gif

kdeal is right.....it is PB02-001