boy, i know why so many dales get parted out

CptHook

Hey Pro400EXC

#41 Post by CptHook »

Originally posted by Pro400EXC
Wow Buddy...2 words... S P E L L  C H E C K....plus does this have anythign to do w/ the thread?
2 more words... C L A S S I F I E D  F O R U M

In defense of 01300ex, if you are going to be a picky *******, heres a lesson in english. What is up with the ...omissions... in...between...every...phrase... its dumb, and poor grammar. Do you not know how to use periods and commas? If you want to get really picky it is also a rule of thumb to spell out a number if it is less than 10. Plus the last time I checked, the word "anything" didnt end with an "n". You should learn how to write correctly yourself before critisizing others, especially younger members, about their writing ability on a message board.

TheJaspMan

#42 Post by TheJaspMan »

Come on guys. Let's all just chill a little. This is a freindly place. Both sides could use a lesson in 'tolerance'. Let's just move on and realize that everyone here is human. Mistakes are going to happen.

Pro400EXC

#43 Post by Pro400EXC »

I put that "n" on the end of anything to see if ya'll were paying attention....Plus i wasn't being a picky a-hole..if i wanted to I'd of used CAPS...

I didn't mean any harm and didn't mean to come off as a picky a-hole...so sry..and sry 01300ex..but by the way..i've been here longer..so I have the right to be picky...haha..seniority..

CDALE022002

#44 Post by CDALE022002 »

NO KIDDING , DID I MISS SOMETHING WOW!:eek:

CptHook

#45 Post by CptHook »

Sorry, I had just spent four hours writing an essay, I hadnt taken time to wind down yet, and my patience was a little short. From my point of view it looked like you were just picking on him. I appologize for my "outburst".

01300ex

#46 Post by 01300ex »

umm..ok that wasent kool do ya think it is kool to pick on me cuz i dident spell everything right?? i really dont think anyone thinks your any more cool now.i sure dont,o and its not that i cant spell i just type fast so my fingers like go out of control.and i was just woundering about my for wheeler cuz i was in this thread at the time and i had no idea that someone would get mad ot me for going off topic it was just a simple question you dident have to answer if ya dident want and in the time you picked on me you could have eather answered my question or actualy done something productive but i guess you dident do eather you desidid to do some thing completly unnessesary wich was very uncool of you!

Pro400EXC

#47 Post by Pro400EXC »

OK OK...after i go back and look at my actions..its was wrong of me..I am very sry...and won't happen again....

01300ex

#48 Post by 01300ex »

its ok i dident see that you appologized so i shouldent have gone on about it sorry no hard feelins :eek:

Mjollnir

#49 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by 01300ex
umm..ok that wasent kool do ya think it is kool to pick on me cuz i dident spell everything right?? i really dont think anyone thinks your any more cool now.i sure dont,o and its not that i cant spell i just type fast so my fingers like go out of control.and i was just woundering about my for wheeler cuz i was in this thread at the time and i had no idea that someone would get mad ot me for going off topic it was just a simple question you dident have to answer if ya dident want and in the time you picked on me you could have eather answered my question or actualy done something productive but i guess you dident do eather you desidid to do some thing completly unnessesary wich was very uncool of you!

Yeah, but seriously, how about a couple periods here and there, eh? sad.gif

Makes it hard to read without that thar punk-shoo-a-shun.biggrin.gif

levi550

#50 Post by levi550 »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
Yeah, but seriously, how about a couple periods here and there, eh? sad.gif

Makes it hard to read without that thar punk-shoo-a-shun.biggrin.gif

Yeah it looks as though I'll have to make the boy stay after school a couple of afternoons this week, to brush up on the punk-shu-a-shun skills eh?sad.gif