Checkout this CDALE

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdrookie
hooked on phonics, get it

and better start deleting some stuff or you'll be gone REAL quick. this isn't a kids site like yfz central. show a little respect please

Yeah what he said!:eek:

Darn whippersnappers!

cdaleracer52

#12 Post by cdaleracer52 »

RAAB!

SonOfDnaYfzracr

#13 Post by SonOfDnaYfzracr »

actually iam from columbus new jersey as well as cannondaleracer who lives 5 min away in chesterfield and i have raced him and c dales arent wut i expected but they r still nice i just joined this site so i could play around and say i was from comton and stuff becuse thts an inside joke i was jokin now everyone else is taking it to seriously o yea and sorry bout my sig its f'ed up

Exodus

#14 Post by Exodus »

lol, ok back to the subject of the dale. I would have to say thats quite the project, but I would bet a guy with have the time and the same cash flow could whip him in a drag. I know 140 hp, but a cobbled up chassis is a pretty big downfall.

jesshamner

#15 Post by jesshamner »

At first I thought it was PS'd but with a closer look, it looks authentic. Why would someone do this? And why would it have both seats? :drink:

acarli3

#16 Post by acarli3 »

Is it just me or are there no bolts holding the tires to the hubs?

cdalemx301

#17 Post by cdalemx301 »

ya there is no bolts lol that things gonna make it real far....my guess is its a ligit bike because i found the pic under the customers rides section of herman racings site

Mjollnir

#18 Post by Mjollnir »

Good lord, if it wasn't for the radiator hanging off the side, I'd think it was photoshopped.

Marc

Exodus

#19 Post by Exodus »

Theres got to be something there, but check out the overly long shock bolts. Must be a safety thing. lol, The bolts on the tires are in "stealth mode" so you cant see them. lol I have to give him credit though, its a nice clean job on the graft. Who ever welded that frame new what he was doing, looks nice from 4 ft. I wonder if a guy could make that street legal? hmm. He used the honda frame and motor, so the title would still be valid, wouldn't it?