Should I keep my quad?

thomez

#11 Post by thomez »

Marc,

I think that he is NE Ohio right near Farrar, USAMoto00, Speed2424, cannibaljim, and I. Plus more! Cannondale central!

I am sure that we can get him hooked up smile.gif

cdrookie

#12 Post by cdrookie »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by thomez
[B]Marc,

I think that he is NE Ohio right near Farrar, USAMoto00, Speed2424, cannibaljim, and I. Plus more! Cannondale central!

thats not cannondale central. there's a rectangular shaped state to the east of you guys, thats cannondale central! you guys are outsiders looking in. kind of like women waiting for the department store to open, except we won't open the door!tongue.gif :w:

oh yeah, thats #1000:eek:

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

I bet we have about the same number of Cdale quads in 3 bordering counties than in the whole state of PA smile.gif

cdrookie

#14 Post by cdrookie »

lets see.

Big Dog

#15 Post by Big Dog »

We've got 5 in Marion, Ohio. If I was making payments I'd sure as He$$ ride it.

JMann2380

#16 Post by JMann2380 »

You guys are right, I was just so bummed out about it, then got a house, then got my jeep...........so it was "out of sight"; "out of mind"

Thomez is right, I am in NE Ohio. I am going to pull it out tomorrow, drain the gas, charge the battery and take it for spin.

I'll see if my buddies want to make a trip or two to Wellsville before year end. If it breaks then it becomes a winter project.

Just so I don't feel so alone, who in Ohio would be willing to come over and help me out if I needed it?:cheers:

BTW, if it has been sitting this long, anything I should absolutely do before I ride it?

-Josh

thomez

#17 Post by thomez »

I won't be home until Thanksgiving but can offer limited assistance then.

I'll be home full time mid-December.

I'll be working on mine too, so it wouldn't be a big deal to try to help someone else out. If anything major comes up, Farrar is always around to lend a hand for a jumbo pack of diapers :drink:

Do you pay with :drink: ?

JMann2380

#18 Post by JMann2380 »

Where exactly is cannondale suppose to be stamped for the pre-ssm cases?

On the side of the case I have a plastic cover with a cannondale logo...

thomez

#19 Post by thomez »

Look just under the front sprocket

cannondale27

#20 Post by cannondale27 »

If you have the pressm case you really dont need the stud update.I think it safe to say none have failed.Pressm also has aluminum valve cover so coolant wont hurt it.If not coolant switch to evans or engine ice would be my first thing to do.