Toasted Cannondale

Derno24

#41 Post by Derno24 »

I think everyone is looking into this way too hard. Like I said before the fuel would still spray for a little due to pressure anyway. It is a shame this happened, but it is a freak accident at that. Trying to come up with new ways to shut down the fuel pump won't help as muich as just carrying around a fire extinguisher. smile.gif Just playing with you guys.smile.gif

DangerRanger

#42 Post by DangerRanger »

who wants to invent an onboard halon system??smile.gif

I hope everyone will keep an eye on the condition of the fuel line hoses...this isn't your jap carb quad...it is a fire breathing (no pun intended) high fuel pressure monster!!:head:

I still say Tyler rides so fast the wind friction caught it on fire...the kid flat hauls. Him and Brandon Sommers will be fighting for 1 and 2 in Pro very very soon.

BMW

cheetah5431

#43 Post by cheetah5431 »

I saw it on the second lap and was in awe. That really sucks Tyler is extremely fast and only 17. He has taken the morning overall once and really is going somewhere. I heard Jeff was donating him an ATK though until he gets back to his own bike and surely with an aunt like Traci Cecco surely he can get some pull somewhere to get back up. Hope everything works out and good luck to Tyler for the rest of the season. Us cdale riders have to stick together at the track.:usa