Items that you carry when trail ridding

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

The essentials.

Beer, Water just in case the beer gets dirty (you need somethign to wash the beer off with.)

Tow Rope

Zip Ties

And for all you guys looking to carry a pump forget it. Just carry a co2 shooter and be done with it. One shot does a tire so I carry about a half dozen. Takes up less space and you can buy about 24 can for $5 at Kmart.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

Camelback for water
Fuse
Light bulbs
Plug kit
Co2
Allen wrench for plastic
Zipties
strap for towing
money
maps
cellphone
Among group enough tools seem to come up.Rocks work great for pounding out bent rims.Great topic!I like Dernos list:clap:

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

Good topic:clap:

I don't do alot of long trail rides, but we do go to Hatfield McCoy a couple times a year. I made this to carry stuff on the dale. Due to limited space, we typically split the load up and each carry some of the stuff listed.

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
Good topic:clap:

I don't do alot of long trail rides, but we do go to Hatfield McCoy a couple times a year.  I made this to carry stuff on the dale.  Due to limited space, we typically split the load up and each carry some of the stuff listed.

That can't hold enough beer!:drink:

kdeal

#15 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by Derno24
That can't hold enough beer!:drink:

That's what the keg tied to the front bumper is for!! I just have to find a long enough straw for you, so we don't have to keep stopping!!

:eek:

TheJaspMan

#16 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by kdeal
That's what the keg tied to the front bumper is for!! I just have to find a long enough straw for you, so we don't have to keep stopping!!

:eek:

Wouldn't an IV be simpler? :eek: :drink:

Canniboomer

#17 Post by Canniboomer »

Take nothing, and just ride with Derno and Wistech!! smile.gif

candyassmiler

#18 Post by candyassmiler »

id like to see a kegstand outta that.

CptHook

#19 Post by CptHook »

Ok, I know this is off topic but, Jaybr, I noticed you have yellow beadlock rings on a speed, could you post them in my beadlock rings poll post so I could see what they look like?

wistech

#20 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by Canniboomer
Take nothing, and just ride with Derno and Wistech!!  :)

Last year we came up on a guy standing in the trail. He crashed and broke his collarbone. I used a tow strap to build him a sling and gave him all the painkillers I had in my kit. He was in terrible pain and we did the best we could to make him comfortable for the 2 mile trip back to a hyway. His buddies stood around while we worked on him because they had no supplies or anything. One of them asked if I was a paramedic. I said no but I wished I would have said " No Im a diesel technician".

You can joke about drinking and riding just dont ever do it.