new Cannondaleriders.com graphics

Mjollnir

#11 Post by Mjollnir »

I have some great ideas, but I need a template or SOMETHING to go on.

haydug

#12 Post by haydug »

Templates?? I guess look at your plastic, or do I need to send you a grephics kit? As for the templates, the graphics guy can do that, so if you can put your idea on a picture of a dale, maybe to get the idea or something. Also, there is a picture of the old kits in the old thread, you may use them as templates. I'm just not sure what you need, but I'll help out anyway I can.

CdaleRacer0128

#13 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

I like the ones that scott uses at champion motorsports.. a skull behind a few flames and the lettering on top.. looks real good

his old one's aren't bad either.. your other ones were fine minus the elementary jagged edges and baby blue cannondaleriders.com that you couldn't relaly see too well:confused:

cdalepilot

#14 Post by cdalepilot »

what would look really sweeeet is a design that has either a stealth skin or f-22 raptor skin as a background.( K-BAM!):head:

monster

#15 Post by monster »

rath racing predator kit already usses a jet fighter scheme:)

TheJaspMan

#16 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Cdale_racer_669
give me an email address Jaspman.

its not a whole graphics kit, but i figured you could take the flames over the C and put it on the headlight bezels, and make the graphics kit based on the flames behind the C and incorporate wat i made into a sticker on the rear fenders or maybe on the front hood or something. (you will all understand this when the pic gets posted)

Send it to: chuck@infernomxracing.com

I'll put it on our website and make it available to download in several formats.

I was thinking either a tiger stripe scheme. Or bio-mechanical.

kjquadracer

#17 Post by kjquadracer »

i was just lookin at mine, what about:

lower rear fender. large metal mechanical looking C that appears to be rivetted on. cannondaleriders below it smaller

sides. the same look to cover them, with 440

front above fenders. cannondaleriders print to fit the flat strip area. same look

light covers. same C as r. fender

i will ad more as i think of it.

cdalepilot

#18 Post by cdalepilot »

kjquadracer,sounds really good . :clap:

Cdale_racer_669

#19 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

did u get my pictures Jaspman?? come on slowpoke:p biggrin.gif

aroracer72

#20 Post by aroracer72 »

heres a couple sketches....ignore the color and the words.....jsut a basic design to follow. I drew these for fun..then saw this post....so thought id show them.........one is a full graphic design...the others are jsut logo's/letter designs.
CHAD