who would win

speeddemon

who would win

#1 Post by speeddemon »

hey i am curious who would win if a cannondale new 450 vs. 450r vs. yfz ? thanks

Derno24

#2 Post by Derno24 »

win what? Drag Race? Prettiest Quad?

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Sorry but not really a fair question. Are the 450R and YFZ stock? Piped? Anything else? All being stock I think the cannondale is a hair faster than either one. Once the honda and yammy are piped they open up and are faster--from what I have seen. Now, if you open up the dale I would think that it would be back on top. I want to know how well the falicon does this coming week against doug's YFZ and others.

ATK 450 vs JAYBR 450....Live at MAJESTIC TRAILS!!!!

glamister

#4 Post by glamister »

ATK every time! look ate sandgods vids on www.dunereview.com;) :cool: biggrin.gif

Mjollnir

Re: who would win

#5 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by speeddemon
hey i am curious who would win if a cannondale new 450 vs. 450r vs. yfz ? thanks

It's a trick question. The one with the best rider on it would probably win.

A stock cannibal with the right map in it, and properly tuned, should have more hp than the yami or honda. These are free mods to the 'dale. Gutting the toaster, also free, will give a couple hp with the right map.

I know Maz has a map that has used to get over 50hp out of a stock dale. Start modding them all with pipes and stuff, and it's like the old drag racer's motto:

How fast you go is directly proportional to how much money you spend.

Marc

Happyboy

Re: Re: who would win

#6 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by Mjollnir
I know Maz has a map that has used to get over 50hp out of a stock dale. Marc

Do what!!! If anyone has any idea what this is please tell me. I would love to pull more hp outta my motor.

saleen_1

#7 Post by saleen_1 »

wow!!!! i dont think so......

cdrookie

#8 Post by cdrookie »

maz has some rather extreme maps. they really live on the edge of leanness and timing advancement. but he knows what he's doing so i wouldn't doubt it, but wouldn't use it either(for very long, maybe)

USAMoto00

#9 Post by USAMoto00 »

Yes Maz does, all you have to do is call.smile.gif Some of his maps are on the edge, but if you give him what you want, he can custom make it for you. Just ask Farrar what he is capable of.:clap:

CdaleRacer0128

#10 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

yes he has, watch the movie derno put together, look for a dale takin a holeshot, i was running that map with the extremely advanced timing, i was making soo much power with that thing..

hmm.. lasted about 20 hours.. but also what went was my piston.. so can't say that.. dunno what hte problem was..

i'd like to stick to the regular maps.. the power isn't that needed trust me

the better of a rdier, the faster you can go.. i can get on a 400ex and whoop on plenty of guys on dales, yfzs, trx's etc

lots of engine work to be made on the dales i believe i have had one of the fastest motors out there, 14:1 comp, reangled injectors, head work, valve job, ported, polished, ti valves, and keepers, everythingg.. then it allw ent kaboom!

so back to a stock head, and atk crank with a standard comp wwe piston.. runs great! plenty of go