Whats your daily job?

TraumaRN

#51 Post by TraumaRN »

Hey ******, does that mean my wife is your sis? Cuz you sure do look like each other. I guess I'll be thinking of you next time I hit the sack with her!sad.gif sad.gif

Truce!

ducman

#52 Post by ducman »

I'm a maintance supervisor for a powdered metal facility, and a whipping boy for Haydug before I go to work.

kdeal

#53 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by ducman
I'm a maintance supervisor for a powdered metal facility, and a whipping boy for Haydug before I go to work.

Ducman,

So your the one that made all those nice SSM engine cases for the Cannondales...... Tell us the truth, the really used a bunch of Derno's old Bud cans to make them didn't they?

LOL

:rotf :rotf :rotf

kdeal

#54 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by TraumaRN
Hey ******, does that mean my wife is your sis? Cuz you sure do look like each other. I guess I'll be thinking of you next time I hit the sack with her!sad.gif sad.gif

Truce!

On a side note here.....must be like trying to make it with a cactus bush.....

sad.gif

dunnbandit1

#55 Post by dunnbandit1 »

i was driving a tractor trailer for TMC
now i am a mechanic at a chevy dealer

haydug

#56 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by ******
Speed demon this is the gun I get to carry around:eek: smile.gif

"this is my toy,
this is my gun
one is for work
one is for fun"

smile.gif

kevin00

#57 Post by kevin00 »

Electrician for a company that makes custom fire engines.
Sent engines to 49 states and all of canada. :usa

KYmxracer52

#58 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Land Surveyor for Engineering firm.

Exodus

#59 Post by Exodus »

I am an HVAC forman for a small business here. I run some of our commercial jobs, like Walmarts and the like. I also have a very small business called Griffon Racing, I build blasters that are very fast and build them from the ground up. But I'm slacking, I have only sold two this year.:mad:

ducman

#60 Post by ducman »

Originally posted by kdeal
Ducman,

So your the one that made all those nice SSM engine cases for the Cannondales...... Tell us the truth, the really used a bunch of Derno's old Bud cans to make them didn't they?

LOL

:rotf :rotf :rotf

Most everyone has one of our products and don't even know it. All of the parts we make go into automatic trannys for GM Chrysler and Toyota. Powdered metal is fine as long as you forge it but just to form and sinter it I don't see how these things hold oil, on the bright side of things I have old cases and a billet crank.