Any nice cars in here? lets see them.

cdaleracer52

Any nice cars in here? lets see them.

#1 Post by cdaleracer52 »

heres a pic of the 63 vette me and my dad restored.

cdaleracer52

#2 Post by cdaleracer52 »

pic 2

CDaleChick

#3 Post by CDaleChick »

here was the drag car that i used to have....i miss it.... '72/'77 vega station wagon with a 377, had about 640 hp and it had ran in two different classes before, super gas and super street.... it had ran 9s before but in super street u couldnt go faster than a 10.90 so it depended on what class it was running it for what we set it up for

cdaleracer52

#4 Post by cdaleracer52 »

**** cdalechick, track or strip, you love goin fast haha i wish u were my g/f. how much did you end up getting for the car?

cdaleracer52

#5 Post by cdaleracer52 »

My dad (the one sitting in the vette) won't even burn out, he's scared something might break lol. Well i don't blame him Time+Cash+full frame off resto= too nice of a car to beat up. Car has a **** of alot of Hp, wish i can see him unleash it.

blaze#52

#6 Post by blaze#52 »

here is mine in the far lane, i was racing against one of my buddies, 70 chevelle, 355, runs 13's in the quarter, and gets 12 mpg.

CDaleChick

#7 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by cdaleracer52
**** cdalechick, track or strip, you love goin fast haha i wish u were my g/f.  how much did you end up getting for the car?

well we traded the car for a 1992 corvette and some money so im not sure exactly how much it could have been without a trade.....but the market really sucked right then. My dad is talking about buying a street rod and i really want to fix my truck up when i get out of college, really want to at least put a supercharger and posi trac on my truck......of course that will lead into other things and im sure by the time im done with my truck it will be one fast tundra (but i will assure everyone, that truck will NOT be lowered) i just want it to be fast...but i have a year left of school so it will be a while before the tundra gets more

wishihadacdale

#8 Post by wishihadacdale »

CDaleChick it's a sexy thought of you being in that car hauling a$$ down the track! I want to lower my truck and maybe add a turbo to the 8.1 liter V8 that would be sweet!

CDaleChick

#9 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by wishihadacdale
CDaleChick  it's a sexy thought of you being in that car hauling a$$ down the track!  I want to lower my truck and maybe add a turbo to the 8.1 liter V8  that would be sweet!

LOWERED TRUCKS ARE FOR GUYS WHO CANT GET IT UP tongue.gif

cdaleracer52

#10 Post by cdaleracer52 »

hahahahhaha :clap: