quad boots

Mjollnir

#21 Post by Mjollnir »

I have a nice pair of Nike Crosstrainers that I usually wear. smile.gif

Seriously.

Marc

CDaleChick

#22 Post by CDaleChick »

alpinestar vectors...i love them bc i have narrow feet and the bottoms are almost like a tennis shoe fit which really helps me, and they look different also, kind of like a mix between street and mx boot

guthrie08

#23 Post by guthrie08 »

thanks for the replies, cdalechick, where did you purchase your vectors from, is there anywhere i could get a discount on them?

CDaleChick

#24 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by guthrie08
thanks for the replies, cdalechick, where did you purchase your vectors from, is there anywhere i could get a discount on them?

well i was lucky and knew someone who worked for a parts unlimited dealer and his boss just ordered the boots through them so I got them for about $180, so I dont know where you could get them for the cheapest from a catalog or store..... they are about the same price as the tech 6s i believe, ive seen them in the dennis kirk catalogs

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

I wear O'Neal boots with the ATV sole and absolutly hate them! They have huge nose on them like clown shoes. I can't wait to get others.

Carrie (my wife) has Alpinestars and she loves them.

RIDER11X

#26 Post by RIDER11X »

Originally posted by Exodus
I have a couple pair, I ride with Thor T30 most of the time, they are really comfortable, and I havent had any issues with them whatsoever.  I have some Fox Stewart Forma Pros, but they are way to pretty to ride with.

I got T30's too and love them.......I had Tech 8's before and ripped a sole off in a crash.sad.gif They were nice, but not $295 nice. T 30's for $130 are sweet! And the lug sole is a big plus on side of hill turn arounds.:eek:

theJeStEr1340

#27 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I have a pair of MSR world tours. Decent boot, it was the only size 13 boot the place had so I got it. I would like to try some with the ATV sole, I have had a couple of times where my foot has sliped down to the upturn on my pegs and was a little scary, but I heard it is hard to move your foot in and out on the peg with them. The only complaint I have on the world tours is if you ride for a long time they press in 1 spot on the ankles and it will bruise.

guthrie08

#28 Post by guthrie08 »

do any quad boots come in 1/2 sizes, i was looking for 10 1/2 alpinestar vectors and cant find them anywhere.

CDaleChick

#29 Post by CDaleChick »

are you planning on doing XC or MX???

I forgot to mention that the vectors might not be the best for XC bc they can slip easy and u need very sharp pegs for them, for MX tho, i have no problem they are great for MX

jacobw

#30 Post by jacobw »

I have alpinestar vectors and I race cross country and I love then the cannondale pegs are not very sharp but the boot grip pretty good and nerf bars with kick ups will take care of the rest keeping the feet on the pegs better you can go wrong with any alpinestar they are expensive but rated as on of the top boots. and will last