Fall ride

Derno24

#111 Post by Derno24 »

Leric: I would bring her if I could get her to stop peeing every 10 mins. It would make a 5 hr drive into a 10 hr real quick. She was going to all the races and stopped cause she is getting to tired.

Usamoto: Sorry for the ruined weekend. You going to head out to the 12hr race with Farrar? I'll be there!

USAMoto00

#112 Post by USAMoto00 »

If any one going has an extra terminal cable, please take it. I need the one from the starter to the side module. (the one that is just a single thick red lead) When I took mine apart, I noticed that the terminal on one end was cracking all the way across. Thanks. I will hopefully arrive around noon.

MotoX_Racer07

Decided not to go

#113 Post by MotoX_Racer07 »

Well I decided not to go to the group ride ..... Its cold and has been raining so the trails are gonna be muddy. Anytime I have gone down it has rained it wasn't that great accept for the partying and drinken at night! *lol* Its good when its dry. But when there is a constant spray of mud off your tires it gets old quick. Now since its cold as **** its gonna be worse when your muddy and wet. So I'd rather get some stuff done at home. Hope you that went don't freeze your balls off and have a good time.

dunnbandit1

#114 Post by dunnbandit1 »

i did not make it to the ride :mad: :mad:

the alternator when out on the truck
at 2:30am on the way there.
the worst part was that the cell phone
had no signal where i was so i had to
stand out in the rain at a pay phone to call
for help. then wate for a friend to buy an
alternator at 8:00am when the store opened then drive from frostburg MD to
stifflertown PA (135 miles) and then
stand in the rain changing it. after all that
i figured the day was shot and went back
home
i hope i make it to the next one!

cannondale27

#115 Post by cannondale27 »

It was miserable fri. but some of us put on rain gear and hit the trails anyway.We had a blast!Those trails are just like a rollercoaster ride up down little jumps and lots of turns!Saturday the sun did shine for awhile.Haydug smoked us all in the MX and did pretty well in the drags too.But that mean stroker kit Timbo made for Annimalscramble?was the one to beat for sure.The Raffle had some awesome prizes and it seemed like almost all got something.Most of all TJ and his family at Majestic were the best hosts you will ever find what a great group of people :clap: Everyone I talked to wants to go back and hit those trails when its warmer.I will be going back for sure.

Thanks Magestic
Steve

dalewannbe

#116 Post by dalewannbe »

I made the 11+ hours trek out there and I don't regret it at all. I rode out there with 27 and commander420 so we talked about dales a lot while on the road trip.....27 is like a living manual.

Yes, I wish the weather could have been better, but the trails are a blast! We rode Friday in and out of the rain, we only stopped when my throttle started sticking, darn loose bolt.

Saturday was a lot of fun as group activities were fun to watch and participate. The trails were a little muddy but still A LOT of fun.

It was worth the drive just meeting all the great cannondale owners. TJUSA and his family are great hosts, the chicken barbeque was excellent!!!!

I'll put my vote to return there next year for Thunder in the Mountains II. All those dales ripping up the mountain side.....it truly was Thunder in the Mountain!

Now its time to clean the quad.

levi550

#117 Post by levi550 »

My son and I made the trip 6.5 hours out, 6 hours back.

Well worth the drive, tj and family were excellent hosts, the sausage and biscuts Saturday morning were great! :clap: They have a great place, looking forward to a longer stay when it is warmer.

Thanks to Jaspman and lurkerblaze (and families) for allowing us to share thier fire. :clap:

Met alot of people, rode some trails, my son and I along with seven/eight 'dales rippin it up Saturday on the trail ride was a blast. Though next time, I will not be at the end of the pack, it is going to take me two days to clean the PA mud off my dale and my sons ex, not me mention I may have to just throw my clothes out.

Watching Doug and the others tear up the mx track was sweet! It may have been "just another day at the track" for them, but I thought it was cool.

Won a couple great prizes at the raffle. Saw some very nice dales, met some nice people, rode some trails, what could be better?

Looking forward to the spring ride. :usa

01300ex

#118 Post by 01300ex »

my favorite part was when i drag raced a raptor660r with my 300ex (all stock) and beat it:) i was very excited....then we raced again and i got him off the line but i got in 3rd and so did he and he took off past me and won but hey i beat him the first time wich was awsome if your reading this kid who i raced thanks for the race dude smile.gif

it was great,we gotta go like a month earlier next time lol..the cold and the hundreds of times i pulled my clutch to switch gears i did something to my left hand. dont know what i did but it doesnt feel to good but the speed ride through the trails was awsome..i dont think we could have picked a better place for the fall ride CANT WAIT TILL THE SPRING RIDE!!!!!

sillysspeed

#119 Post by sillysspeed »

Thanks to Majestic Trails. Awesome place to ride!! Thanks to Frank White owner of ATK. Frank is a super nice guy and is dedicated to keeping these machines Handmade in the USA. Thanks to ANIMALSCANNIBAL for a test ride of his machine. That thing is SUPER FAST!!! Hats off to him and Timbomoose. :usa

Derno24

#120 Post by Derno24 »

Man this sucks that I did not make it! I AM SUPER DISAPPOINTED THAT I DIDN'T GET THERE! Hope everyone had a good time. DIRT TOLD ME HOW SUPER SPECIAL IT WAS FOR HIM!