Personal 'Thank You' to Majestic Trails

JT250R

#11 Post by JT250R »

hey guys,
im glad to hear you all had a great time this past weekend. you all made this the easiest gathering we have had yet. me and TJUSA talked and both agreed on this.

usually him and i are patrolling, yelling at a few folks and get nasty attitudes thrown back at our face but its expected. we didnt have any problems what so ever and we thank you for that.

majestic trails welcomes you all back again to have a good time and hope to see you all again. great ride.

P.S.
this is TJ's brother. i think i talked to most of you that were there.

TheJaspMan

#12 Post by TheJaspMan »

I forgot to mention that I also needed some bolts for my quad. TJ stopped by Champion and got some for me. However I forgot to mention that the nuts were missing too. But Haydug took care of that as soon as he arrived!

These folks were incrediable hosts! It was like have a concierge service at a fine hotel. Except it was cold and I smelled like camp fire.

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
However I forgot to mention that the nuts were missing too. But Haydug took care of that as soon as he arrived!

Dude, what did you do with Doug's nuts?

TheJaspMan

#14 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Dude, what did you do with Doug's nuts?

YIKES!!! I guess I worded that wrong!

USAMoto00

#15 Post by USAMoto00 »

Oh yea, by the way Jasp, thanks for the :drink:

levi550

#16 Post by levi550 »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
I owe Levi550 a huge thanks for the spare tie rod. off.

TheJaspMan, it was my pleasure, the very least I could do after you shared your fire.

Hope your knee heals up.

I am sure you will find a clutch mount, ebay is just a couple clicks away...smile.gif

01300ex

#17 Post by 01300ex »

i say keep the zip ties they make your wheeler UNIQUE i didnt see any other dales with those multi colored zip ties i like them there just one more way to customize your ride!smile.gif

USAMoto00

#18 Post by USAMoto00 »

Although the zip ties are a nice touch, I would mount it more securely. You might be having the problem that we talked about with your clutches with your current set-up.:deal:

cannondale27

#19 Post by cannondale27 »

Man you scared the heck out of me!I let off and all I hear is a motor screaming and I see you go off to the right ,never lift at all cost you are a racer at heart for sure.That ditch was nasty.Maybe your handle should be Superman you flew pretty far but you got up grinning ear to ear!

USAMoto00

#20 Post by USAMoto00 »

You make us proud Jasp!:clap: lol Glad you were okay.