Indy updates here!

JST

#21 Post by JST »

The blue TT Racer belongs to Kyle at R&S.I belive the orange one and the Blaze that were there are his also.I spoke to the distributer of Fullbore and he explained to me that the plastic will be sold in kit form only,because the are trying to get away from selling pieces,so it is targetted to be in kit form only for now.Hey Marty did you see the twins dressed in black from Wicked Wear?

JeffQuadShop

#22 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by OFFROADREDNECK
That pic with the girls would be great if it didnt have marty's big head in it!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well at least it isnt jeff in the pic.
:mad: How much snow did yuns get down there RED?

jcv440

#23 Post by jcv440 »

Lrd Nerfs with replaceable footpegs. Retail was $259 I believe, dont quote me on that though!

cannondale27

Indy

#24 Post by cannondale27 »

I was talking to a guy from cannondale at the booth.Rad2Go is a importer a group of importers is going to make a bid for cannondale motorsports the main guy and money behind this is a guy by the name of Brian Kennedy.When asked if they were going to support the racing effort they said they knew how much the racing helped the quads.If they get it all efforts are going to go to getting the atv line up and going.The sad news is they dont intend to do any production at Pennsylvania factory.When asked where skilled welders were going to be found robots were mentioned Mr.Kennedy was said to be very enthusiastic about the whole thing so I have to hope should he get the winning bid he will continue the Cannondale ways although I strongly would prefer and I think the employees deserve to have a Handbuilt in the USA quad.Here is a picture of their booth.

cannondale27

Harley Davidson

#25 Post by cannondale27 »

Anyone who doubts that Harleys can be very cool check this one out.Cmon Harley keep it in the USA!

JeffQuadShop

#26 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Here are somemore pics, some may be the same as above but at different angles

JeffQuadShop

#27 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Fullbore radiator grille

JeffQuadShop

#28 Post by JeffQuadShop »

The R&S TT quad

JeffQuadShop

#29 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Tim Farr's quad