Personal 'Thank You' to Majestic Trails

USAMoto00

#31 Post by USAMoto00 »

But does the little Jaspman have the tuck and roll down to a science yet?

TheJaspMan

#32 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
But does the little Jaspman have the tuck and roll down to a science yet?

Not yet. But if he see's me do that a few more times, I am sure he will learn!!! I'm just glad he's not talking enough to tell people!! :hammer:

Trailgirl

#33 Post by Trailgirl »

Jasp,

You are SO right! Just don't forget this is the FUTURE generation of riders ! I love it, because you can see the NATURAL abilitly of what it takes in what I saw in these kids. !

:clap: Keep up the good work on raising these kids !

moto450

#34 Post by moto450 »

would like to send out a thanks to majestic for hosting our fall group ride. ( Thunder in the Mountains) trails are awsome there!! arrived thursday around 6:30 pm thanks to jaspman and wife and lurkerblaze for the fire i thought iwould freeze my azz off. friday morning came with the rain. to commander420, c27, and wannablaze and anyone else who helped, a big thanks for helping me get the tarp up around trailer near the fire while tjusa was getting big tent. wasnt that fun to set up??? how many dalers does it take to get a tent up??? ( lol) c27 i owe you for all those tent steaks i borrowed!!get a hold of commander420 ill come out that way to ride and pay up. friday evening was a blast . brad your always welcome to the canadians:D also thanks for helping tend fire. tj's dad ( tom)hooked our azz's up with the last bucket load of wood even in the rain we were still roasting. saturday finally arrived, watching trailer after trailer rolling in cdale after cdale unloaded what a site. to meet frank white was an honor even my son gerry got to meet him. i would like to personally thank him for coming out for all of us to meet him and so he could see the loyalty that us cannondalers have for our machines. ( THE BIG BOY TOYS ) also would like to extend a thank you to susie for making the egg and sausage breakfast jen and gerry said that it was great!!! ( behind the seen gail at majestic kamp and lost trails brenda and toms daughter) things got a little crazy in pm @ mx track when the rain came in. it was cold, wet, damp and slick on that trck but still fun..larnic, haydug, and that dude on that 250r ripped up that track( sorry didnt catch your name) i even threw my googles due to poor vision with a time of 1:15 lap time. QUOTE: CRAZY CONDITIONS dont know how they do it hats of to you :wow :clap:
we all got a quick breather and went to the photo shoot , what a site. to see all those dales around that mini lake was unbelievable!!!!!!! i guess my wife is getting really good with her camera cause shes got a panaramic close up view of all of us where you can see everyones faces ( **** its sweet) definitly one of the betters to maybe send to frank and mags. will have it fixed up in the next couple of days will be posting some photos this weekend.
drags were alittle hare scrambling at first not knowing where the finish was, but still fun. but the highlight of the evening was the chicken barbecue it was great sitting around the camp fire talking with everyone however that raffle i think was fixed. tom ( owner of majestic) won way to much stuff JOE!!!!!! LOL the best part truely was after dinner hearing 25+ dalers firing up to go back to camp area. **** you must of been able to hear the thunder in the mountains for miles around. man it was truely sweet:head: i wish i would of had an audio and video recordering of the sound and the headlights dancing off the mountain in the dark. when i die thats what i want to see and hear . :usa last be not least i would like to thank mike , jim, susie, and the rest of behind the seen people oh ya and that joe guy ( tjusa ) floating around trying to take care of bussiness knowing his dale was down. thanks haydug for putting him first on the priorty list on the computer to get mapping right on sunday. **** these 450's hate the cold but love the heat your right dm kit is necessary. also thanks for helping map out the moto!!! after having probably 35 dales to hook up to hope your wife wasnt mad at the time you took off. the only bummer of the weekend is that my son gerry only got to ride for about an hour and then his machine broke coming back from the mx track. thanks to chris ( that 400 ex honda dude ) for going to get his machine for me. finally to my wife ( jen) for making the sweatshirts for us " thunder in the mountains" i know it took her time to make them wink.gif hope everyone got one who wanted one. wear them in good faith remember they were made by an american too!!!!! thanks everyone for one h@ll of a weekend!!!!! ill be at the next one for sure...........more to come

Trailgirl

#35 Post by Trailgirl »

moto450

Would LOVE to see the Close Up-Paneramic View of riders around pond. When will you post it for all of us to see?

Was a PLEASURE having you, Jen, Gerry and rest for the weekend. Best Gathering we have had so far! Not the most in #'s, but just OVERALL the BEST group of people. Wish the Weather could have been better for you.

moto450

#36 Post by moto450 »

trailgirl jen just left for work & the 3pics to be made into one big one are missing from my desk so i thing shes working on it tonight:dance: hope to drive down sunday ride and give u a set!!!!!

cannondale27

#37 Post by cannondale27 »

It would be awesome to have a pic where we could see all the faces.If someone could put a name and screenname to each face it would be great!I am terrible at remembering names and then to remember handles is even tougher.Maybe we could start a thread with the pic and have everyone who is in pic point out who they are in the pic?

TheJaspMan

#38 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cannondale27
It would be awesome to have a pic where we could see all the faces.If someone could put a name and screenname to each face it would be great!I am terrible at remembering names and then to remember handles is even tougher.Maybe we could start a thread with the pic and have everyone who is in pic point out who they are in the pic?

NO TOPLESS PICS OF JFARRAR!!!! :comp:

kdeal

#39 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
NO TOPLESS PICS OF JFARRAR!!!!  :comp:

EWWWWWW

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

J/K JFarrar..................

BROK3N

#40 Post by BROK3N »

"also would like to extend a thank you to susie for making the egg and sausage breakfast"

hey i helped too!! tongue.gif