=| Project :: KTM Dale |=

cannondale440

#11 Post by cannondale440 »

I'd say it kinda depends on the area that needs welded back together. I had the tabs for my rear brake master cylinder welded back on but that is a very low stress area. Better safe then sorry I guess. You better buy a new frame if ya want to attempt the motor swap again or use it for a mock-up frame.

SlOoT

#12 Post by SlOoT »

Uhm....................

.......................One last thing tho.........................

....................HAPPY HALLOWEEN :w: :w: :rotf :rotf

cdalemx301

#13 Post by cdalemx301 »

wait so was that a joke or no that will be a sick build if u didnt really cut it in half

cdalerider75

#14 Post by cdalerider75 »

Man if that was a joke .......

it was not funny

cdalepilot

#15 Post by cdalepilot »

good one sioot.:drink: :drink:

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

This is halloween...not April fools. biggrin.gif I am trying to wait patiently....but hurry up! I want to see this thing.

cannondale27

#17 Post by cannondale27 »

You guys notice the frontendloader on that huge hoist!Nice shop I bet he gets it to fit.How about fitting our fuel injection system to that KTM motor?Figure that out and I would be making one also.

SlOoT

#18 Post by SlOoT »

Originally posted by cannondale27
You guys notice the frontendloader on that huge hoist!Nice shop I bet he gets it to fit.How about fitting our fuel injection system to that KTM motor?Figure that out and I would be making one also.

That's what's my dad is trying to figure out, I rather go for a carb easier to tweak and tune. But when my dad get's his LC4 engine (oops now I spoiled the surprise) he is going to try to make the Dale EFI fit onto the LC4 engine. biggrin.gif wink.gif

Exodus

#19 Post by Exodus »

That will be a trick to get that EFI to fit. Keep those pics coming, I dont like to see a Dale thats cannibalized, but that KTM sounds like a ripping motor. It will original, thats for sure.

banzairx7

#20 Post by banzairx7 »

Carb easier to tweak & tune? I don't think so. Carbs make zero sense to me. Fuel injection I can dive right into. I've even outfitted a few of my cars with aftermarket fuel injection systems. Carbs are easier to bolt on and get going OK, Fuel injection wins out in the end for ease of use and being able to tweak the system just right for me.