Southern Cannondaleriders group ride

bombsquad54

spring valley?

#11 Post by bombsquad54 »

we can camp out or get a cheap hotel at least you guys can. happy- i wander if frank will get my motor by then. sad.gif

bombsquad54

uh

#12 Post by bombsquad54 »

i baught the 02 moto new from abbotts racing 3 mo. ago and i have rode it twice, the rest of the time it has been broken. me and frank are working out a deal, i hope. my motor has less than 1 hour and it granaded

jlm996s

#13 Post by jlm996s »

Hey bombsquad54, how is the track at Sugar Creek? I was going to go to the practice Sunday, but of course it had to rain on my only day off. I've been wanting to get over there for a while now. I've been to Spring Valley before. I enjoyed it. You ever ride in the Mark Twain?

bombsquad54

sugar

#14 Post by bombsquad54 »

havent rode at mark twain, but heard good things. where is it at? i like sugar creek, i think you guys will too.

jlm996s

#15 Post by jlm996s »

Mark Twain National Forest is huge....it covers a lot of southern Missouri. There are a couple of places you can ride there. You can ride by Roaring River...which is just outside Cassville, MO and at Chadwick, MO. I've never been to Chadwick, but I've heard it's pretty good.

bombsquad54

ok

#16 Post by bombsquad54 »

sounds good we can plan on that then. mark twain on sat, sugar creek or spring valley on sun.
lets just hope wisetec and happyboy can get my dale running by then, it took a dump on me

CDaleChick

#17 Post by CDaleChick »

thats a bit too far off for me...i dont have a trailer, and dont think it would be wise to drive all of that way with the quad in the back of the truck... and doubt i have the money to pay for all of that gas..... sad.gif

Happyboy

#18 Post by Happyboy »

Jeremy, everything I have heard about that area is that it is bad rocky. Are there any areas up there for dirt trails?

jlm996s

#19 Post by jlm996s »

The Roaring River area isn't too bad. There are some trails that are kinda rough, but if you take it easy in those spots you'll be ok. I've heard that the Chadwick area is worse. Ask Jared if he thought it was too rocky. You're dale is a tank though, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

jesshamner

#20 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by CDaleChick
thats a bit too far off for me...i dont have a trailer, and dont think it would be wise to drive all of that way with the quad in the back of the truck... and doubt i have the money to pay for all of that gas..... sad.gif

Whats wrong with driving a long way with the quad in the back of the truck? Seems to me like it would be more econmical. I drove to the spring ride with my g/f's blaster in the back of my truck and my cdale on a small trailer.