Southern Cannondaleriders group ride

Happyboy

#21 Post by Happyboy »

Jared said it was worse than the areas we ride in. And we have ridden in some bad rocks. There is a place in Ft. Smith that looks pretty good. I am going to head out there in 2 weeks to take a look at it. I don't know if they have a MX track or not, but I will find out.

CDaleChick

#22 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by jesshamner
Whats wrong with driving a long way with the quad in the back of the truck?  Seems to me like it would be more econmical.  I drove to the spring ride with my g/f's blaster in the back of my truck and my cdale on a small trailer.

dont want it to get stolen..... quads get stolen in a heartbeat around here, cant even leave them out for 10 min

protraxrptr17

#23 Post by protraxrptr17 »

If you can make it to Arkansas you shouldn't have to worry about it. Especially North Arkansas.

bombsquad54

info

#24 Post by bombsquad54 »

mark twain is out of the picture now. i hear you have to have registration, assesment, flag, and orange triangle to ride there as of this year. i dont have any of those. we can go to white rock, it has miles and miles of trails, the we go to sugarcreek. come on cdalechick it isnt that far. all kinds of bikes welcome! planning on december 11, 12th weather permiting, before you haul up here call 479-544-8570 and leave a mess, if i dont answer and i will let you know if its a go. dress warm! to get sugarcreek mx rented it might cost, so ill post when i know. the more people the cheaper it is.

CDaleChick

Re: info

#25 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
come on cdalechick it isnt that far. al

it is when u have to pay for the gas in a V8 truck and are a college student with no job and need to save the money for racing sad.gif arkansas is about a 9 hour drive for me... i need to save the money for the nationals i want to race in......sorry guys i really wish i could make it

bombsquad54

hey

#26 Post by bombsquad54 »

i dont know yet, but it has metal shaving in the tranny oil and black stuff, and i have aluminum oil gears, and tranny oil is coming out of my hydrolic clutch housing, LETS ALL PRAY FOR THE POOR LITTLE MOTO, ITS VERY VERY SICK. BUT DR. SHAWN (HAPPYBOY) IS GOING TO DO THE SERGERY.smile.gif :bow: :cheers:

bombsquad54

#27 Post by bombsquad54 »

so how many do we have so far? send me a PM if you are planning on coming