cannondaleriders november ride

CdaleRacer0128

#21 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

WHEW okay, think i might be able to get there then!smile.gif

haydug

#22 Post by haydug »

The Loneracer is coming?? Anyone got any extra bikes to bring along?

Ballistic Atv

#23 Post by Ballistic Atv »

I may be able to make it this ride. If I do come it'll be my first cannondale group ride! It sounds like alot of fun.
Who all is planning on being there?
Is it gonna be $25 or $35 to get in?

haydug

#24 Post by haydug »

I am going for sure! Also, there seems to be around 5 more people coming with me now.

cdrookie

#25 Post by cdrookie »

loneracer told me he was going, but that was before the 12 hour.
come on dirt and loneracer! usamoto get your arse over here also! you can get overtime any day, i doubt you'll go bankrupt from missing 1 day of work! ballistic it's $35.

when i was there last sunday my rear measured 49 1/4" with the stock 20" trail wolf tires. i had no problems on the trails. but definately need a swing arm skid if anyone wants to venture off the tracks. it's been pouring all afternoon so the trails will have some rather large puddles and maybe a little bit of mud...

MX Quad Dad

#26 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Originally posted by cdrookie
when i was there last sunday my rear measured 49  1/4" with the stock 20" trail wolf tires. i had no problems on the trails. ...

????????????????????:rotf Sorry, I guess after hearing all the smeer campanes taking stuff ot of context for the last few mounths:mad:, It must be contagous ohmy.gif

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

If you guys can give me a total I will call Rausch and see what I can do. Yes it is $35, but if we have enough guys (about 15 total riding) I may be able to get the price to $25.

cdrookie

#28 Post by cdrookie »

46 degrees and sunny

cdrookie

#29 Post by cdrookie »

too much fun! now i'm paying for it, everything is sore.

we had ****** in charge of laptop ops and the loneracer doing suspension adjustments. but he still found time to ruin his Roll 250r.:hammer: F-con dale didn't fare much better. they groomed the expert atv track yesterday and it was dusty!!!!!! doug and kenny and beau must've ran 200 laps each around there and it appeared that the dust got the better of the machines. took ****** and dirt thru the nastiest terrain i could find but their 50" and 18" tires did well.

rode dougs dale for about 45 minutes. very smooth and linear power with a strong top end pull. took a little getting use to with the r conv, plus i have a couple inches on doug, but after a few laps i figured it out and didn't want to give it back. i think i might like it better than lil jbr's 426! suspension was awesome, whether you came up short or overshot the landing it soaked everything up. i hear it's for sale:cool:

Derno24

#30 Post by Derno24 »

Not yet! False alarm! Man this is getting old.

I was standing over her belly yelling come out already. I know we are a week early, but I missed out on riding so it could have at least cooperated!:wow :eek:

Woulda liked to have been there. I guess I should look for my banning now!:cry: