bombsquad

wistech

#11 Post by wistech »

Im not watching this thread anymore . I just get to wound up.:mad:

bombsquad54

uh

#12 Post by bombsquad54 »

is that not suppossed to be there? thats scary. im NOT paying for that!!!!! im starting to get really pissed! what were they thinking? i spent 400 bucks for my quad to get tore up! someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why did this happen to me, a new cdale owner, ask happy, my bike is like new!! what a way to get welcomed to a cdale. thank God for happy, he is saving my little moto's life with cpr. thanx again. haydug should watch this thread. so he can be shipping parts. FRANK WHITE WHERE ARE YOU? YOUR DEALER ABUSED MY INNOCENT LIL DALE.

bombsquad54

well

#13 Post by bombsquad54 »

everyone say a prayer for the #54 cannondale moto, number 11 off the line in 2002. hope reverend happyboy can revive her.

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

couple more pics....this one is my favorite so far...they told him they "repaired" the bad pitting with a high temp silicon/epoxy that would prevent any more corrosion.... smile.gif Off to the powder coater we go! Ben, just shoot me a color!!

Happyboy

#15 Post by Happyboy »

Well, I removed the side cover and it looks really good in there. No metal anywhere and everything looks like it belongs where it is. I hate to tear into it, poor little thing just looks perfect. But I gotta tell ya, I can't really tell if they removed anything!! There are some marks on the head nuts but they look like that from the factory. And with everything screwed up on the outside I can't beleive they touched the inside. I have noticed the valve cover oring is missing (one where the plug goes) and the valve cover main gasket is broken in one place. Can't tell if it happened before or now....Looks like someone had sex with a sealant bottle.

bombsquad54

coo

#16 Post by bombsquad54 »

one guy did the inside, one guy did the install. dark silver valve cover and side cover. black clutch cover. smile.gif thanks for the quick service. i hope frank helps me!sad.gif talk to you at 1 or 2:30. lets fix what you find loctight everything, z400 bearing and run it

glamister

#17 Post by glamister »

Sory guys for laughing I miss understood the thread:confused
I hope things work out smile.gif

fyrmedic

#18 Post by fyrmedic »

sure, jord, you just like to revel in others misery!!tongue.gif

CptHook

#19 Post by CptHook »

Man I'd be going off the freakin' handle right now if I were you bombsquad, they bent you over and gave it to you straight in the :w: Id be making quite a few very disgruntled phone calls if I were you, keep up the good work Hap

bombsquad54

#20 Post by bombsquad54 »

yea im just going to give franks all these pics and print off this thread. i hope he helps me, im running out of money and patience with this machine, thank goodness i got someone that knows what there doing working on it. HAPPY TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED, ITS OFF SEASON ANYWAY. YOUR THE MAN.:clap: HEY HAPPY, lets line up all the dales and drag race through your neighborhood when its done. LOL:rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :ride: