YFZ owners: look at what i sold for my dale

bombsquad54

YFZ owners: look at what i sold for my dale

#1 Post by bombsquad54 »

here is my 14,000.00 nationals yfz450 that i sold because it was brand new and broke EVERY race, just like several other people around here that race pro. YFZ is a great bike but at the exact track i was 3 seconds faster on my moto. the yfz handles like a rapter when you are wide open. why do you think JJ is going suzuki, his bike was worn out after 1 national. dont get me wrong some YFZ's are good but soon all you guys will realize how much better a cdale is, just update your dale and sell the y, cause when mine is done it WILL EAT THE Y lol j/k I HEART CANNONDALES!!!!!!!!
the list:
+2 LT PRP Aarms
stock lenth PRP swingarm
LT PEP ZPS 20 Click shocks, all 3
13.5.1 piston
complete sparks jet kit
Hinson clutch
Hipers all around
Braking rotors and Galfer Lines front and rear
RPM +4 axel
LSR anti fade
Vortex ignition
Sparks x exhaust (shortened)
ACand xfactor- Pro Pegs, Bumper, Skid, Grab bar
Quadtech hood, Case saver and seat (not pictured)
billit clutch cover, starter cover
CT ported head
DID x ring chain
PEP chain roller extension
Denton steering stabalizer
powdercoated front bumper
pwdercoated frame suburu blue
PRP Steering stem Chrome
Pro Taper Bars CR bend
400ex Trottle
MY MOTO: STOCK AND ITS FASTER, ISNT THAT FUNNY
LONG LIVE THE CANNONDALE
:usa :head: :hammer: smile.gif

Exodus

#2 Post by Exodus »

LOL I knew I didnt want to buy a YFZ.

Dale512

#3 Post by Dale512 »

I think the reason JJ went Suzuki is $$$$. More than likely though if he hadnt been offered a Suzuki factory ride he woulda been on a 450R next season.

CdaleRacer0128

#4 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

opposite to ******, imma small kid 5'8 and only weigh 135lbs the yfz is just much easier to menouver on, and throw around turns and jumps. I like the feel to it, and do NOT disagree witht he breaking, i am going through things on here never did with the dale.. but it always runs after it is fixed, which only takes days, instead of the months that i was down for.

I Love my cannondale with all of my heart, actually raced it last weekend and placed fairly well, never road the track before and took about 4th in the holeshot behind A class guys and just kept up the whole race never passed anyone never got passed neither.

Both are great quads, how is the dale faster though? we have throughouly dragged my yfz ( cam mod, tc exhaust, k&N) against my 450 dale which many many people saw me whoop on a lotta guys in drag racin at the group ride.. and the yfz came out on top, same aroundabout gearing ratios and tires (MXR4's)

dunno.. but sweet ride, and cannot wait to see your moto back together either!!:hammer: :usa :head:

dawzie

#5 Post by dawzie »

We had alot of dependability problems with our YFZ for the first half of the season. But since then it has been flawless. The Dale has been the back-up for this year.

The YFZ with all factory go fast parts is faster than the Dale.

But things maybe changing after Timbomoose gets it next week:w:

bombsquad54

drag racing

#6 Post by bombsquad54 »

my yfz was fast too IN A DRAG RACE! but in motocross how long of the race do you drag race! the moto is faster in corners, straights, top end, and stays lower ezier when jumping. my best friend had a cannimoto, and his outran this yfz built. and mine was set up by a nationals rider. my YFZ broke a lot nearly every race, the piston maybee has 70 hours and burnt up, thats let than a dale! plus the yfz's parts are fu**** outragious. both great bikes just yfz is fast in a drag race, moto is faster on the track. JJ 's bikes were breaking or wearing out every race and the money was good with suzuki

scooter-crusher

#7 Post by scooter-crusher »

dude, you must live with your parents, $14,000? sad.gif

CptHook

#8 Post by CptHook »

:rotf

Drew

#9 Post by Drew »

Where did that come from
dude, you must live with your parents, $14,000?
:cry:

dawzie

#10 Post by dawzie »

$14,000 plus a little is what we have in ours. Our YZF426 was the same money. Our Dale was $12,500