Spader and natalie autograph

cdaleracer52

Spader and natalie autograph

#1 Post by cdaleracer52 »

I was at raceway park in new jersey with my friend watchin the races and i was talking to him and i was saying, "how cool would it be if we saw jones, creech, gust, spader etc..." well the next thing we know we see travis spader and john natalie tearing the track apart. After the first few motos we went over to spader and started talking. It was Spaders first race in 4 years and he took first on the first moto. He wrecked the 2nd moto but didnt get hurt. He was a really cool guy and signed my Nacs c-dale shirt. We walked over to Natalies trailer and him and his fiance just started talking to us. We hung out between every moto, helped him change his clutch and shocks. He was running the new fox air shocks in the front and a fox rear shock. He didnt like the fronts so he put his axis back on and he blew out the rear fox during the first moto. It was a really cool experiance, Natalie also signed my shirt. If you get the chance to talk to them, take the oportunity cause they are great guys.

CdaleRacer0128

#2 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

what bout some kid named leric gettin a holeshot award, free stuff outta wazoo lol.. i love free stuff!

nice seein ya again, thanks for helpin out pushin the quad n stuff, it was too **** cold this morning, good thing it warmed up the track was kick ***...:cool:

cdaleracer52

#3 Post by cdaleracer52 »

sick race today man! Lets hear it for the holeshot king!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

JST

#4 Post by JST »

I talked to Spader years ago at High Point,it was his first MX pro win.While they were spraying the champaign I yelled up to him to drop the bottle,he did and I later took it to him at the pits and he signed.I still have it to this day in my office.

USAMoto00

#5 Post by USAMoto00 »

Natalie is a super cool guy to talk to.:clap: To be honest, most of the guys in this sport are really nice and very willing to talk/help out. I went to the Dealer invite Fox ride and ended up having a little crash with a "friend" of mine resulting in a broken exhaust hanger. Who comes to my aid? None other than Tim Farr lending a hand to me and Farrar to get me up and going again. We are pretty lucky to be so close in proximity to these Pro's that they could be at any local practice track on any given day. :usa Nice Nac's Cannondale shirt by the way!