Another stupid ebay add

CannondaleRider

Another stupid ebay add

#1 Post by CannondaleRider »

I know ebay listings can be wierd, but this ones just stupid.

I got this off of a guitar forum.

Ebay Listing

I would just hope nobody would buy that, but by the price its at, i doubt it

TheJaspMan

#2 Post by TheJaspMan »

I can just see God sitting around wondering 'Now where is the best place to send a sign that I am real? I know! A grilled cheese sandwich. That way it can be sold on eBay. Perfect, as always!"

CptHook

#3 Post by CptHook »

wow, theres a sucker born every minute

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

The ad is real. It has been featured on the local media here in South Florida. I don't care to make a comment on the grounds that ..........................

:eek:

CannondaleRider

#5 Post by CannondaleRider »

Thats actually serious..........in a way

speed2424

#6 Post by speed2424 »

"Grounds that"what Ken, or is dltdesigns2002 your ebay screen name.:confused:

cdalemx301

#7 Post by cdalemx301 »

I saw this on the news both at school in RI and home in MA now who in there right mind would pay 69,000 for a piece of grilled cheese even if there was a face in a peace of bread...and why as soon as some crazy person thinks they see a shape in a piece of bread then think it looks like a face it always turns out the the object seen is religious come on now.....on another note if it was really a face wouldnt the person selling want to keep it for religious purpose cuz cmon now they are obviously pretty religious cuz i dont examine my food for faces...o wait they no theres no face and want some money thats right

candyassmiler

#8 Post by candyassmiler »

i think it looks more like a member of three dog nite.

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by speed2424
"Grounds that"what Ken, or is dltdesigns2002 your ebay screen name.:confused:

I wish. If that's the case, You'll see me on a lil' buying spree...

CptHook

#10 Post by CptHook »

This is another one of those things that makes me want to strangle bunnies, I mean seriously its a ******* peice of bread with some cheese in the center. And now some friggan degenerate waste of my oxygen has had a revelation decided that this resembles the virgin mary, and how in some way that I cant fathom decided to capitalize on it by getting the media and god knows who else involved to parade around his friggan dumbass discovery and make an ungodly amount of money on it. I cant believe people actually buy into this ****. People like this guy make me sick, get a life. :mad: