It's been a while!!!!

fourwhls

It's been a while!!!!

#1 Post by fourwhls »

It's been a while since I have been on here. I think the last post was the day my daughter was born, June 30th. I just haven't had the time. Now, there's so much new information to read, I don't know where to start.

I think my wife has finally talked me into giving up on racing the dale. Being that I have pretty much visited every emergency room within a 6 hr radius, I agreed.
I have accomplished all the goals I set for myself when I started racing. I ended up 1st overall in both 25+ and A locally with the NQRA last year. I competed and placed decently nationally, and I made the magazines. I have a room full of plaques, trophies, videos, and pictures that will back up my stories later in life.

There's no way I can give up the adreneline rush of racing, I am just moving on to something a little safer. I have ventured into car racing. Autocross for the time being, and I will move to track racing as time and funds allow. I will be racing solo events, so the only person I can blame for problems will be myself.

I am not giving up my dale. I am going to be returning it to pretty much stock condition and selling all of my race parts. I even will be bolting back on the stock exhaust and headlights so I can ride with my buddies on private land. This is a shocker, since I haven't had a quiet toy in at least 14 years.

I will post what I have to get rid of in a week or so. I guess I will be sporting a ~50hp dale at stock width and stock suspension.

Just wanted to say hi to all and give a little update on what's going on.

Sandstorm

#2 Post by Sandstorm »

Contact Buddah77 as he is my bro and looking for aftermarket shtuff..

levi550

Re: It's been a while!!!!

#3 Post by levi550 »

Originally posted by fourwhls
since I haven't had a quiet toy in at least 14 years.

Did he say quiet toy?:rotf

quadprorider

parts

#4 Post by quadprorider »

Any word on what your gonna do with all of your aftermarket parts? Nick.